Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vulpesweasel

granted, but you went to bed and never got up, forcing you to hibernate till 3000, when there is no computer anymore. Now you are lonely. and someone kicked your puppy.

I wish to be dark and foreboding

Alan Garou

Granted. You are surrounded by demons, emanate a cloud of foreboding, and have glowing red eyes. You are so scary that everyone runs away screaming from you. Except the goths. They worship you, and never leave you alone, not even when using the bathroom. They also write horrible, mind-warping fanfics about you. Soon, you are hunted down and killed by a bitter fangirl that you rejected. Your body is chopped into pieces and sold off as souveniers.

I wish I could change my shape and that of others via my intentional thoughts, and could change them back, without anyone losing their sanity.

GabrielsThoughts

granted with out corruption, however you can only change your shape and that of others into a cockroach...a creature whose simple metabolism and nervious system make it incapable of thinking of anything other that sex so once you change you can never turn back. Congradulations my friend you just killed yourself ant those around you and created a new species of cockroach that is impossible to kill.

I wish that Garou is restored to his previous form.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Cogidubnus

Granted. Unfortunately, his mind still works like a cockroach.

I wish that I could command an army of the undead.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You now command e_voyager and his cockroach friends.

I wish I didn't get so distracted.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, however now every American now suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder... and is therefore superior to evry other race of autistic humans.

I wish I that the movie "underfunded" was made into a television series.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Stygian

Very much granted. And it blows worse than Tomb Raider 2 on a down off crack.

I wish that my voice wasn't so deep.

Zedd

Granted, Your voice is now so high...No one belives your you anymore...And yet they think your the pope...

I wish the sun had a dimmer switch only I can touch

Stygian

Granted. It breaks. You've doomed us all.

I wish that people would take my evil seriously, instead of asking questions.

Cogidubnus

Granted. People now try to kill you on sight, no matter what you are doing, without asking questions.

I wish that all the good holidays in America weren't shoved into fall and winter...

Alan Garou

Granted. They are all now shoved into one day in the middle of August. Everyone goes broke from all the money they spend when it comes around.

I wish that I was exactly the same, except with silver fur all over my skin. (But not the skin where it would hurt.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. You're now so heavy you can't move. And people keep wandering past and breaking bits off and selling them to the local jewellers.

I wish I could come up with a decent wish to be corrupted.

Stygian

Granted. Unfortunately, no one knows how to corrupt it and the thread dies.

I wish that I knew how much a woodchuck would chuck, were it able to chuck wood...

llearch n'n'daCorna

He would chuck, as much as he could, if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

.. And you will be unable to get that out of your head for the next week, thereby corrupting your wish handily. :-)

I wish I hadn't done that...

GabrielsThoughts

granted however it will be forever remembered as one of the worst things ever written.

I wish I had all of Ranma's martial arts skill, but without the curse.

e_voyager

granted the wish is now bounded back to you also you learn the horrible truth that i have never been undead and thus you attempt to give power over me failed. you not owe a fave to the fave bank and the CSA are not forgiving.

granted but you likes his tough body and hurt yourself every time you preform a secret technique

i wish people would realize that i and not controllable... at least not fore long.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, but you fail to realize that I have been manipulating you all along... thats right ME!!!

I wish I was perfect... but not a perfect ass, girl, psycho, killer, robot, statue or otherwise.

Vaguely Creepy

Granted. You are perfect in every single way.

And all of the inferior people hate you for it. You never have another friend as long as you live.

I wish that I could attack people with my eyebrow.

Stygian

Granted. Unfortunately, Bobobo Bobobobo sees you as a challenger to his supremacy of hair-wielding martial artists, and impales you upon his nosehairs (sooooorry for the obscure reference, but it was such a weird wish...).

I wish that my toenails didn't cut through my socks.

...Wait... Whut?!  :erk

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, but your toenails are still long enough to climb coconut trees...which incedentaly is benificial in your new carreer as a jamaican psychic.

I wish Disney or whomever would make a third season for SatAM.

Vidar

Granted, however, every episode will have a very overt anti-drug message, and will be devoid of humour, because humour isn't considered educational / responsible enough. Also, commercials will increase to 10 minutes of commercials per 10 seconds of cartoon.

I wish my job was closer to home.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

GabrielsThoughts

granted, unfortunately you lost your home and are living in a cubicle used for storage at your office.

I wish I could pass my spanish test on thursday.

e_voyager

granted but you can not longer speak, read, ore write any other language for the rest of your existence

I wish that all others would suffer the weight of my despair 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

granted, however as you are the happiest man on earth the weight of your dispair has less pull than the moons of jupiter at this very moment.

I wish for a nintendo WII

Stygian

Granted. The controller sucks, all the games are overly colourful, epilepsy-inducing bundles of sugar, and the thing does not need three years to become outdated - it takes three months tops.

I wish I had something or someone to eat right now. My stomach is growling.

Alan Garou

Granted. You eat a cone snail and its venom kills you instantly.

I wish I was exactly the same as I was now, except with silver-colored fur all over my skin. (But not the skin where it would hurt, and no kidnapping.)

Stygian

Granted. But to get that fur you had to go through some really itchy transplantation stuff, and you have to take what has to be the hugest frickin' suppositories you've ever seen regularly. Like little horrible cubes of oddity...

I wish that I had full tactile sense restored to my left arm.

e_voyager

granted but the res of you body goes dead and the sensor input from you left are overloads you processor overload nearly melting

i wish that i had masted time travel like eternity has. she's scary some times though.

GabrielsThoughts

Granted, but you now realize the curse of traveling outside time and relitive dimension in space, and can never enjoy Dr. Who as an observer.

I wish had a plasma weapon.

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, you now have a fuel rod gun, but it's been depleted and it's fail safe has been activated.  A.K.A.  Big boom.

I wish I weren't so paranoid. :paranoid