silentassassin

Mischa

Don't worry, Fa'Lina!  I still love your girls!  *hugs her* :3

And... 'bwommers'?  Nice euphemism, Jigsaw. XD

silentassassin

honestly the eagermvbeaver thing sounded cooler in my head

Slowtini

joshofspam

Fa'Lina seem to be a size are to bigger in this page.  Is it on purpose or just the difference in perspective.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Valynth

Quote from: joshofspam on July 21, 2008, 02:24:05 AM
Fa'Lina seem to be a size are to bigger in this page.  Is it on purpose or just the difference in perspective.

She could just be making them larger, since  :shapeshifters

With most men that's actually a good way to derail them from a spiraling pit of despair.  Oh dear lord I just helped the Jyrras+Abel shippers didn't I?

BAD VAL BAD!  *bangs head onto desk repeatedly and makes a fortune on the death metal market for it*
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Jairus

Quote from: Valynth on July 21, 2008, 02:44:11 AMWith most men that's actually a good way to derail them from a spiraling pit of despair.  Oh dear lord I just helped the Jyrras+Abel shippers didn't I?

Don't worry: I want those two to end up together too (come on, they are the cutest couple, especially when Abel flusters Jyrras) and I've already thought of that. Then again, how exactly would Abel giving himself boobs help out Jyrras: that'd only make things worse, I think. Heh, maybe he'd faint again and wake up on Abel's bed... again.

And no, I'm not embarrassed by it.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Pagan

Forget Abel/Jyrras. That's fine and everything, but the One True Couple of this comic is obviously Dan/Regina.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Jairus

Quote from: Pagan on July 21, 2008, 02:26:55 PM
Forget Abel/Jyrras. That's fine and everything, but the One True Couple of this comic is obviously Dan/Regina.
Oh please, everyone knows that the only true pairing in DMFA is Dan Phantom.

In all seriousness, yes Regina seems to be a big part of Dan's past, but she hasn't appeared in his present at all. The one time he thinks about her, he doesn't seem to regard it as a happy memory. So while she may have helped shape him into the person that he is today, I somehow get the feeling that he's not looking towards restarting that relationship again. Unless Amber said otherwise before I got here...

Pagan

Nah. It's just that I'm a fanatic when it comes to the demon.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Jairus

Quote from: Pagan on July 21, 2008, 03:02:07 PMNah. It's just that I'm a fanatic when it comes to the demon.

What? No comment on my horrible pairing name for Dan/DP? I'm hurt.

Pagan

I thought you were referncing the cartoon show, and thus it would be best to ignore it. Like a lepper or something.

Jairus

Quote from: Pagan on July 21, 2008, 03:15:57 PMI thought you were referncing the cartoon show, and thus it would be best to ignore it. Like a lepper or something.

It was a terrible pun (Dan/Dark Phantom) that was a reference to the entity called Dark Danny, who in one of the games was in fact called Dan Phantom in order to play off of his younger persona Danny Phantom...

How the hell do I know that? I wasn't even a fan of the show! I haven't watched an episode in like two years!

Grenn

Lena

Every woman plays with them. They're the perfect toy. ;)

Back on track here though, I love Fa'Lina's dealings so far with Abel. She just keeps throwing him those curve balls. Best way to deal with it, I suppose - be the opposite of what he expects. After all, she has been dealing with cubi for quite a while now, she should have some ideas as to how to help. Whether or not she uses those ideas is another matter.
I swear, each time she comes on I love her a little more. :giggle

Stygian

Quote from: Lena on July 22, 2008, 06:42:32 PM

Back on track here though, I love Fa'Lina's dealings so far with Abel. She just keeps throwing him those curve balls. Best way to deal with it, I suppose - be the opposite of what he expects. After all, she has been dealing with cubi for quite a while now, she should have some ideas as to how to help. Whether or not she uses those ideas is another matter.
I swear, each time she comes on I love her a little more. :giggle

D:<

Well, I can safely say I have my doubts as to that she'll somehow manage to be the opposite. Then again, I don't have Abel's opinion in the first place. And my revulsion keeps overriding all other emotions.

Mao

Quote from: Lena on July 22, 2008, 06:42:32 PM

Well that just made my day.   8)  Thank you Lena.

Naldru

I think that the reason that nobody notices the degree of her upper body development is that most people are terrified of Fa'lina when in her presence.  Also, I don't see why cubi would be impressed by the size of various body parts.  Since they are shape shifters, they can expand or shrink body parts at will.  In fact, they would probably do so in "frat parties" where they could try to outdo each other.  However, anybody doing an exaggerated version of Fa'lina might well find themselves being invited to her office for a talk.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

!KCA

Quote from: Naldru on July 23, 2008, 11:01:32 PMHowever, anybody doing an exaggerated version of Fa'lina might well find themselves being invited to her office for a talk.

Isn't that essentially what most of the fads at SAIA are?