07/13/08 [Hybrids #8] - I foresee speculation and fan jobs.

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, July 13, 2008, 05:14:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rocket_red1

I didn't know about celestials...  but demons, well, that just makes sence.

shadowterm

I noticed someone cited "exceptions are there" as a typo, and I'd like to say that when read as saying exceptions are there, like there: the place instead of, there: there are, it reads correctly. The word was meant to indicate position rather than an abbreviation for there are.

If this is already said, I apologize. I tend to get ahead of myself.
/)//w//(\

Aurawyn

Quote from: Slowtini on July 13, 2008, 08:40:40 PMWhat would the main/secondary forms be?

I would assume that the seconday(Smaller) form is just personal preference...

But that makes me wonder What would happen if a dragon was given an amulet similar to Kira's... It sorta forces a more being look upon the holder.. so what would it turn a dragon into? a Lizard Being?

silentassassin

well i guess it depends on the parents secondary forms :mowtongue

Alondro

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 13, 2008, 12:30:45 PM
Quote from: Jairus on July 13, 2008, 12:08:20 PM
Ah, you're right about the fashion art... but what is the "Egyptian Girls" art? This is honestly the first thing I've heard of it.

http://www.mabsland.com/Art5/Egyptian_GalsV3.jpg

I'm not sure I see an elephant, mind.

*Charline points to the lioness in the upper left corner*  That's my Mum there with the Grimjow-adjuchas-like snarl.  I miss Mum.  I wonder where she is?  I was all alone as a cub... so alone...  :<

*sigh*  A nice dragon would help me feel better... and he could stay in full-size form too... mmmm, hybridization...  :love2

*Alondro was about to walk in and comment, until he heard Charline.*   D:  Well, there's always that alien invasion on Pontark IV to deal with... *flees*
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

rocket_red1

the effect of the amulet on a dragon would likely justput in its secondary form... a dragon/ drakes secondary form would likely be alot like pyroduck's...