Hiya, Lurker Fan Here! And a Tired One at That.

Started by Jer-oh-me, June 30, 2008, 01:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jer-oh-me

Not sure if this is the right place for it, please redirect me if it is not.

Hi there Miss Mab,

I've been reading the comic for quite a while now, and just now decided to join the forum. I have a question, what do Squirrels look like in your style? I initially thought Mab was one, eh heh heh... Just curious, anyway, keep going with this insane mishmash that shouldn't work! I think I had more, but I'm tired now.

Oh, wait, now I remember. I had been thinking that Wildy seemed to be more of your incomic avatar, seeing as how she seems to fill that role well enough. Anyhow, she and Jyrras are my favorite characters. Though I gotta give Abel props for Jerk Witha Hart'O'Gold-ittude.

Anyway, peace love and cookies.

Jer teh Skwerl.

Damaris

Wildy is actually based on the avatar of another forum member (also conveniently named Wildy.)

Welcome to the forums, be sure to read the rules, etc, etc, etc...

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Jer-oh-me

Ahas, well, I suppose I'm not surprised. And thanks, so far I feel welcome, read the rules...

Ramsey

Wildy is only one of the cast characters based upon someone else's character.

There's:
Azlan
Jyrras
Alexsi
Pyroduck
Aaryanna
Merlitz (I think).

They're all people whom Mab knew before/while the comic was created. I don't know why I know this stuff, just that I do. (I'm not even sure if it's all correct. Just call me the second-guessing ninja I suppose)

Anyways. Welcome to the forums.

Generic warning about other forumites who are insane blah blah blah.

Rafe

I had a conversation with Amber a few days ago, and Just to let you know, there is a possibility that Amber may start a very squirrel-oriented story in the future. 

Can't be specific, of course, and plans might change, but I suppose it's nice to know there may be squirrel-intensive fun down the road.

Oh, and Ramsey left Rafe off the list.
Rafe is always neglected and forgotten...
...except for all those annoying forum comments.
Rafe

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alterationartist

Quote from: Ramsey on July 08, 2008, 05:43:04 PM
Wildy is only one of the cast characters based upon someone else's character.

There's:
Azlan
Jyrras
Alexsi
Pyroduck
Aaryanna
Merlitz (I think).

They're all people whom Mab knew before/while the comic was created. I don't know why I know this stuff, just that I do. (I'm not even sure if it's all correct. Just call me the second-guessing ninja I suppose)

Anyways. Welcome to the forums.

Generic warning about other forumites who are insane blah blah blah.

You've basically played a bad game of darts, where you hit all but the most important.

Daniel Ti'Fiona

Just a kick to the cerebellum for ya'.
Round 9!

AmigaDragon

I don't recall ever seeing Dan in the forums. I've met him and Aary in Lost Lake though on Furcadia a few times.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Ramsey

Quote from: Rafe on July 08, 2008, 06:16:33 PM
I had a conversation with Amber a few days ago, and Just to let you know, there is a possibility that Amber may start a very squirrel-oriented story in the future. 

Can't be specific, of course, and plans might change, but I suppose it's nice to know there may be squirrel-intensive fun down the road.

Oh, and Ramsey left Rafe off the list.
Rafe is always neglected and forgotten...
...except for all those annoying forum comments.

Pffft. I left plenty of people off the list. Heck, I could even include a mow cameo of myself hidden like a ninja behind a speach bubble. :P

If you're a good enough ninja, you can hide behind anything.