Person Above You (P.A.Y.)

Started by Dakata, July 08, 2006, 06:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

This Sage Meeruor fellow seems to be a person of intellect and good breeding.

Nikki

Rowne reminds me of my cousin ^w^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Xze-Xze has an avatar drawn by ´king of hearts´ which makes her cool.

e_voyager

Aiyno has a good eye for art.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Gareeku

E is so awesome that i've run out of things to say about him. >_>

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze poster before i got a chance. most of here post take place between 9 am and 1 am so i should not be surprised.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

Aridas

Bill has a lot of positive things to say about people.

bill

Aridas' avatar looks like popcorn.

e_voyager

bill has confused me by calling a vaudeville vendor  yappy popcorn.

Rowne

e took away my chance to P.A.Y. Bill, I had a really good one too!  There shall be vengeance!  Or fried chicken.

(... and if that line isn't quotable, I don't know what is.  I'm going to find someone to say that to today, possibly in an MMO.)

bill

Hmm. Perhaps Rowne would like to place that line in his sig?

Rowne

Perhaps you're right Bill, I might just do that.  Then again, with it being seen so often, it might kill the humour it has.  Tough call.

Roureem Egas

Rowne has one of the best yaps I've seen.

Nikki

Roureem does not have a yap as of yet..

Kio

Xze-Xze suposedly died of fever....And was drawing a cool pic!

Nikki

ZOMG!! KIO ISH HUNGRY!!

(I'm sorry hunny!! i went off the computer but stayed logged on!! SORRY!!)

Roureem Egas

I believe that Xze is hinting that Kio's in actuality a national level martial artist, or that Kio spends time with Pooh.

Nikki

Roureem forgets that i ish Kio's Mommeh X3

(I haven't given him dinner for 3 days 'A' )

Rowne

Speaking of yaps, I particularly like Xze's left-most yappity.  I find myself reminded of my piratey Skies of Arcadia days by it.  Anything that reminds me of that can scarcely be a bad thing.

Yay Vyse!

e_voyager

Rowne vowed vengeance on me so i offer this fired chicken as a peace offering

Suwako

Okay back ontop guys, I've seen to many not 'nice' replies above  :mowtongue

e_voyager is a likeable person  :mowcookie

e_voyager

Aiyno really is a nice person which explains why she is well liked  :mowcookie

Rowne

For some reason, e's yap parades about displaying the infinity sign as a badge of pride.  That's pretty unique!

Gareeku

It must be said that Rowne's character looks distinctly badass, especially with that nifty jacket.

Lysander

Gareeku can use the term "badass" quite often and still have it mean something. I know I couldn't pull that off.  Plus he studies the martial arts. Fighting without the weapons takes skill and courage. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Lysander's signature just rocks. Especially the last picture

bill

Aiyno Wolf is now availiable on ESPN, and ESPN2HD.

Miaka

I have not yet seen a song I've recognised on BillBuckner's playlist.

He also has an exceedingly awesome avatar.