Jyrras outfit?

Started by Cassiline, June 14, 2008, 01:50:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassiline

So I must ask for those who have some form of this "fashion sense" I keep hearing about, would Jyrras's outfit actually work for a human (more specifically 23, avg height, <115lbs) seems overly warm for summer.

shadowterm

I don't know about a sweater vest, but I have a flight vest with a crap load of pockets, and goggles that have lenses bigger than some peoples hands. That said, I have, from time to time, worn something similar. Mind you, this is unrelated, as this mainly happened before I had even seen or heard about this comic. So, for the summer, It can be comfortable, especially if, like me, you like having something with a crap load of pocket you can wear every day besides your jacket.
/)//w//(\

kaskar

8) Are you going to fit it with Tardis type pockets, so you can put everything you want in them ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

shadowterm

Tardis type pockets? As in Doctor Who tardis time space tech? While that would be awesome, I'm afraid the good doctor hasn't visited my corner of space time yet. And it would be quite rude to use it without asking first. :)
/)//w//(\

Slowtini

Now now, I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

Jack McSlay

frankly, if I saw someone wearing Jy's outfit by itself I'd find it pretty kickass. Most of it is not out of today's fashion really. Tho I'd rather make it with a darker-colored coat and instead of plain metal bracelets over the arm warmers, use pyramid stud bracelets. but then, I'm one for dark clothing (even in summer, lol), so you might prefer it other way
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

rabid_fox

I'd be all like, "Where's the burburry, innit?!"

Oh dear.

Cassiline

lol, the whole thing is much flashier than I'd normally wear, so no pyramid studs for me anyways... plus people have said I should wear more blue, so this is blue. I think it'd look nifty, but as I said, I have no fashion sense...