Brotherhood of the Machine (OOC Thread) [PG/14] - Back on hiatus. Sorry.{04}

Started by Ryudo Lee, June 12, 2008, 04:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on February 11, 2011, 08:25:20 AM
Is everyone alright?  I was hoping to get everyone to chime in here.

Well, I had thought we'd cut straight to briefing - a scene where everyone gets out of the car isn't exactly high drama...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

techmaster-glitch

Whup! Sorry, been rather busy. I'll get something in soon.

EDIT: After playing sane and intelligent neutral and/or lawful-inclinded characters in various D&D games and other RPs around here, it's taking some effort to warm up the crazy chaotic quarter of my roleplaying brain :B

Ryudo Lee

Sorry for the delay, I have to look up a few things.  I'll get things rolling again this afternoon.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Azlan

Wait, am I supposed to be doing the mission run down?  If so, I think I need the following times of day:

Team arrived at dig site
Team deployed to defend site
Time enemy spotted (and by whom I forgot)
Time enemy engaged
Time enemy defeated
Time Professor achieved his objective
Time team withdrew from dig site
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Tapewolf

Dorcan's account would be a bit less coherent, but mostly he's hesitating because I have a tendency to jump in and wanted to give someone else a chance first.

Tapewolf

Actually it seems to have been three missions total, not four.  But if I mis-remembered it, there's no reason Dorcan can't either :P

Ryudo Lee

techmaster-glitch

For what it's worth, out of character, I think Tape/Dorcan is spot on. But, gotta play Jexx in-character... xD

EDIT; corg; ohgawd. Someone actually agrees with Jexx? (even if for different reasons) DOOOOOM! :U

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on March 25, 2011, 11:29:00 AM
For what it's worth, out of character, I think Tape/Dorcan is spot on. But, gotta play Jexx in-character... xD

It was soo tempting to have Dorcan say "Can we send Jexx to blow up the fuel dump, and we go and monitor the seismic activity?"

Ryudo Lee

Sorry guys, as much as I hate to do this, I just don't have the time for this anymore.  I've got a lot going on over here and I have only just enough time to poke my head in once in a blue moon.  Shadowterm has also contacted me and said that he's no longer here, since he's an admin on another forum.  If things lighten up here, I'll make another comeback.  Until then, this is officially on hiatus.

Tapewolf

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.