bizzare cookie experiment

Started by thegayhare, June 06, 2008, 07:13:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Well I recently came across a new recipie for a bizzare new cookie.

Potato chip cookies.

I'm planning on making a few batches for AC mainly for my taste test table

and I was wondering if folks might suggest a few flavors

I'm planning on making sour cream and onion, and Bar-B-Q chips  so I'm looking for a third flavor any suggestions?

Janus Whitefurr

Paprika.

Someone had those chips at 05 and they were omnomlicious. Not that I'll ever see another con, but spicy chip cookies~!
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

shadowterm

cheese, like cheetos. That would be awesome.
/)//w//(\

Zedd

thegayhare

Quote from: Zedd on June 06, 2008, 09:49:08 PM
>.> Mint carmel?
they don't make a potato chip that flavor zedd

King Of Hearts

Faerie Alex

I dunno...how about Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos. They're good, but they've got a bit of a kick to them.

Also, Colbert FTW.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

thegayhare

Quote from: modelincard on June 06, 2008, 10:08:51 PM
I dunno...how about Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos. They're good, but they've got a bit of a kick to them.

Also, Colbert FTW.

you know I've been looking and we don't seem to have them in this area... I went out and looked the day after colbert introduced them and every time I hit a store since and no sign

besides I'm not sure how the recipie would fair under tortilla chips.  though pringles makes a chilli chip

I'll just have to see whats availble next time I go shopping

Darkmoon

You could do the hamburger set: ketchup chips, dill chips, and (yes, I've seen these) steakhouse chips.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

thegayhare

Quote from: Darkmoon on June 06, 2008, 11:19:53 PM
You could do the hamburger set: ketchup chips, dill chips, and (yes, I've seen these) steakhouse chips.

that could work

Actualy I was thinking if this works out and it tests well with folks.  I'm going to try and make Hennya's meat cookies

just to see how they would go

Brunhidden

try soul flavored chips.

no, really, they exist. apperantly 'soul' flavored chips have a kind of BBq flavor and are ruffled too.

although this reminds me of sour cream cookies and mashed potato dough nuts.....
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Dannysaysnoo

Darkmoon

There are, of course, the Buffalo wing chips.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Raffe

How about salt and pepper? Or habanero?

By the way, would you mind posting the recipe?
Hooray ellipsis!

Reese Tora

you already touched on my favorite; sour cream and onion
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

AngelSephy

Make ranch too!!!  :U Ish an omnomnom flavor!  :mowcookie

thegayhare

well I'm sorry to say the first cookie experement was a horrific failure.  the smell was a foul sour note and well I couldn't even swallow the first bite.

how ever this wasn't because of a failure in the recipe.  I screwed up with the ingredients and one part was well past it's expiration date.  so the failure was mine.  what a waste of sour cream and onion

how ever the bar-B-q experement cam out much better the cookies have a sweet taste with the underlying flavor of the chip.  It's quite good.  I can't wait to see how salt and viniger comes out.

I'll pick up some more chips tomarrow so I'll have a good variaty for the taste testing

AngelSephy

I wish I lived next door to you. I'd help taste test!  :3

thegayhare

well are you going to be at AC next week?

I'll have a number of things there (including potato chip cookies) to taste test

AngelSephy

:U I wish! I would love to be there so I can taste chip cookies!! :mowcookie

I'm such a glutton! :mowhappy

yakanaj

I wish I could come to AC. I'm sad now. :cry

Alondro

No blueberries.  Spring was too cold for too long and they are rather delayed in ripening this year.  They won't be ready until at least the first week of July.   :<

Meh, I don't have any time left for picking before the convention anyway, so it really wouldn't matter.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

thegayhare

Bleh

thats okay alandro

I don't like blueberries anyway

*giggles*