04/21/08 [DMFA #897] - Giving Peace a Chance.

Started by AndersW, April 21, 2008, 05:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kuari on April 22, 2008, 05:22:23 AM
Why does that red crystal thing on the Death Knight make me think, "Hit the weak point for massive damage!"

Never, under any circumstances, hit the red orb thingy. It explodes like a miniature thermonuclear bomb if shattered. Then again, this thing is made of a material that can cut diamonds... Wait, its not a "Heart Core", is it?

Kuari

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on April 22, 2008, 05:25:49 AM
Quote from: Kuari on April 22, 2008, 05:22:23 AM
Why does that red crystal thing on the Death Knight make me think, "Hit the weak point for massive damage!"

Never, under any circumstances, hit the red orb thingy. It explodes like a miniature thermonuclear bomb if shattered. Then again, this thing is made of a material that can cut diamonds... Wait, its not a "Heart Core", is it?

Oh hey, maybe Dan's robes can protect from magical nuclear blasts!!!  Thus spork plus red crystal = many dead Death Knights in a single blow!!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kuari on April 22, 2008, 05:32:04 AM
Oh hey, maybe Dan's robes can protect from magical nuclear blasts!!!  Thus spork plus red crystal = many dead Death Knights in a single blow!!

... 404 again?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Daymond42

Quote from: Kuari on April 22, 2008, 04:03:15 AM
Ahh...  so Aliyka always offers peace first...  but if they refuse she goes HULKAMANIA!!!!!!!  RAWR!!!

Does that Hulkamania involve her ripping her shirt off and calling everyone "Brother"? :) That certainly would be a scene. :)

Aleolus

I definitely agree, and I say someone should do fanart of that!

terrycloth

Quote from: Kuari on April 22, 2008, 05:32:04 AMOh hey, maybe Dan's robes can protect from magical nuclear blasts!!! 

Given how well they protected his face from the stun blast, I'm guessing this would end up like Duck Dodgers' Disintegration-Proof Vest.

Brunhidden

well if DP follows the evil overlord list the obvious weakpoint that the knights act as though will kill them is just a ruse to distract you from their REAL weakpoint.

my guess, their weakpoint is they're completely powerless without their head!
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on April 22, 2008, 03:26:31 PM

"Hey, Lady! You're only allowed to throw away your own head!"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

Hey!  That's a "Scary Movie 3" line!  No using corny mock-horror movie lines!   >:O

Modern horror movie lines are also banned, cuz gore-fest crap is just stupid.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ren Gaulen

Well, then you may go ahead and try to behead one of these things. >:3 You will be in for a nasty surprise when it starts flying around shooting eye lasers at you, though. (If you have ever played an old Star Wars game "Shadows of the Empire", you'll know what I mean)

Lego3400

Quote from: Alondro on April 23, 2008, 09:23:58 AM

Hey!  That's a "Scary Movie 3" line!  No using corny mock-horror movie lines!   >:O

Modern horror movie lines are also banned, cuz gore-fest crap is just stupid.

Would you rather them quote Monty Python  :januscat

Ry

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 21, 2008, 08:26:46 PM
But how can this phoenix be Aiyka if in #117 Dan is surprised that she's a phoenix? Was she changed from phoenix to something else after #897 and then back again before 117?
From her cast page: Aliyka has the ability to shift into a feline, though it's rare for her to do it.  http://www.missmab.com/Cast/aliyka.php

She can go from one to the other.  ^^  Maybe between the two they met again and she was a feline there.

AmigaDragon

or maybe that part of the conversation in #117 has been relegated to non-canon status.
Still waiting for Amber to comment on it.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

kaskar

8) I think that DP should get someone properlycompetent in getting staff ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...