03/30/08 [Hybrids #1] - Five halves make one character?

Started by Jadian, March 30, 2008, 08:49:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucheek

I don't think that Lorenda is a "Half-Demon." I think she is full out demon. Maybe she just decided not to use magic for one reason or another. And the entire little wings, wasn't that explained to be a horrible side effect of Kria's amulet, instead of a result of a Being/Demon cross?

And what about Aliyka? She's half Pheonix half cat. Of course she leans quite toward the pheonix side, but her cat side is apparent (I think I read she has feathers/fur) and can shape-shift into a cat. o-o

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Lucheek

Ah, I see. I wonder if Digo Market is stil cannon in Furrae (isn't that from Furc?) or if she wears a type of patch?

Hanii Puppy

this may sound a little bit smart-ar**-ish, but i'm curious - what about mules?

and off-topic, but i love the smileys on this forums :boogie

Kenji

Quote from: Hanii Puppy on April 01, 2008, 09:01:45 PM
this may sound a little bit smart-ar**-ish, but i'm curious - what about mules?

That's easy.
Its stated in the forum rules.
"Don't be one"
So as long as you don't do that, you're ok. :3

kaskar

8)  I was just wondering, does Fluffy use the long stick to point out important things on the blackboard, or just use the stick to hit someone over the head if they don't understand ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Brunhidden

Quote from: Lucheek on April 01, 2008, 06:03:38 PM
Ah, I see. I wonder if Digo Market is stil cannon in Furrae (isn't that from Furc?) or if she wears a type of patch?

for those who have not paid much attention- DMFA was originally dan and mabs furcadian adventures and was based off of the chat/game program thingy. it has sinse become much bigger and more popular then the program it was originally based on

see the comic in which amber says the dos and do nots of comic making and is flabbergasted its still around
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

Quote from: Kuari on April 01, 2008, 03:13:27 PM

*cough* anyways...  main thing I'm curious about is a were/cubi combo...  just for the sake of pure curiousity...
ouch i think i beat you to that in the irc some time ago. i'll leave out the names of the parents here but i mention them in my defunct art thread. 99.87% of the forum is likely to lazy to go look and i barely remember mentioning them save that they contributed DNA to my project for a bio forum
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cemalidor

Quote from: kaskar on April 01, 2008, 11:15:29 PM

8)  I was just wondering, does Fluffy use the long stick to point out important things on the blackboard, or just use the stick to hit someone over the head if they don't understand ?
Maybe Fluffy should use it if Amber is about leaving bed!!  :< Hope for you speedy recovery. ;)

GabrielsThoughts

and now it has been confirmed that dan and matilda will never hook up....there are too many limbs involved.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

Don't you believe it. if DC has taught me anything about comics it's that things that are done can be undone and made as if they never were. Megan may appear the again she may not as to the ten limbs it's head 1, arms 2, legs 4, tail 1, wings 4. not that it matters. 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

e_voyager

See that's what happened when you go for over on day with out sleep. ah well this is day number two.