03/21/08 [DMFA #889] - Embarrassing Part of the Story

Started by !KCA, March 21, 2008, 06:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caranth88

Random thought...

If Shanna and the other two girls are amazons, maybe the kidnappers are looking for amazons in particular, and they were originally after Alexsi since her mom was one.  Maybe they were just told that the Inn was run by a brother and sister and, mistaking Dan for a girl, they kidnapped him instead.  :shifty

Yeah...I'll go back to lurking.  :sweatdrop

Aleolus

Quote from: !KCA on March 21, 2008, 06:12:43 AM
Any speculation on what's so embarrassing?

I don't quite get why he couldn't just skip that part, though.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to skip a portion of a story without messing up the whole thing?  It's next to impossible.  What he could do, though, is modify the story, so that it is less embarrassing.

Zedd

Quote from: Aleolus on March 22, 2008, 12:19:12 AM
Quote from: !KCA on March 21, 2008, 06:12:43 AM
Any speculation on what's so embarrassing?

I don't quite get why he couldn't just skip that part, though.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to skip a portion of a story without messing up the whole thing?  It's next to impossible.  What he could do, though, is modify the story, so that it is less embarrassing.
Everyone has skeletons in their closet..Even heros and adventurers

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on March 21, 2008, 11:07:39 PM
You don't know what Dan is wearing under the robe.

Granted. I -did- go back and look at when he was gifted with it, but it's obvious from that that he isn't wearing his previous shirt under it, and the yellow strip across the chest is part of the robe itself.

Quote from: Naldru on March 21, 2008, 11:07:39 PM
Since when has DMFA been a place where things are normal.

Also granted. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Lucheek

Random quetion, but if a Warp Aci wasn't owned by a cubi, what color would they glow? (Since they don't have a marking...)

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Lucheek on March 22, 2008, 11:42:00 AM
Random quetion, but if a Warp Aci wasn't owned by a cubi, what color would they glow? (Since they don't have a marking...)
Such Warp-Aci glow plain white.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 22, 2008, 12:04:27 PM
Quote from: Lucheek on March 22, 2008, 11:42:00 AM
Such Warp-Aci glow plain white.
That's only if they don't have an owner at all. If they were owned by a non-cubi (very likely, it's supposed to take dark magic to summon them, and Demons are brimming with that, so I've always imagined quite a few of them running around with Warps) I would think that they would probably display a personal crest of their owner's own design, and/or glow their favorite color, if only that.

Sid

Uh, since the subject of outfits was being discussed earlier on...

I gotta hand it to the Twink Territory Laundromat - they're fast, and the shirt looks as good as new ;)
:boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kuari

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 23, 2008, 06:45:53 AM
Wasn't it his pants that got spattered?

No, it was his shirt...  the comic after he got thrown up on showed him shirtless...
Anyways...  embarassing part of the story, huh?  I'm guessing...  the whole thing about him being mistaken as a girl honestly...  and them TRYING to put him into a leather bikini and realizing their mistake...  or something...  that or a loin cloth comes in and those orcs happened to be minions of Dark Pegasus too or something...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kuari on March 24, 2008, 04:09:22 AM
that or a loin cloth comes in and those orcs happened to be minions of Dark Pegasus too or something...
Kannikah is kind of a prerequisite for that, since she was the one who recalled it...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eibborn

She may already be there- there could be shipments of girls coming in from all over the world!
/kicks the internet over