The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

Aiyno is banned because the demons and angels do not approve of this freindship. Get some minions for them to hang out with, and they might reconsider. I recomend velociraptors.

Suwako

I'm not allowed t create life anymore, the last time I did a village was erased from the face of the earth...  :<

also, I blame you for it, thusly they ban you.

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned for passing blame.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned for lack of drive to find the truth ow what Aiyno is hiding.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Pagan

E's banned because I'm kinda dizzy...
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned because I'm kinda crazy...

VSMIT

Meany is banned for being misleading.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for not bring me my pizza with extra plasma power and ice cream like i ordered in 30 minutes or less.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Pagan

E's banned cause now his pizza's free.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned because the pizzaria pulled a Thief, by making use of fine fine print and muttered words on commercials.

Suwako

Meany is banned by the ban hammer of utter fluffiness!

VSMIT

Aiyno is banned because I sprayed water on the Ban Hammer of Utter Fluffiness to make it a Sopping Ban Hammer, then stomped it out of existence by borrowing llearch's Big Black Boots.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for some how snitching the boxes boots. how do boxes even wear boots anyway?

meany

e_voyager is banned because I don't think he's going to like the answer.

Ryudo Lee

Meany is banned for holding back a bad answer.  That's so out of character for him.

meany

Ryudo is banned because I define what is in or out of character for me. Not him. And also, because it's fun to watch.  :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Meany is banned for fisting his avatar.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch is banned for such a horrible mental image/ pun

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for thinking about it.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned for discouraging individual thought regardless of how painful that thought turned out to be.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned because I'm not discouraging individual thought... just pointing out that you could have chosen not to think about it and save yourself the headache.

Pagan

Ryudo is banned for I shall be out of state for the next three days. Gotta be there when my dad realizes that he's half a century old.

Ryudo Lee

Pagan is banned for pointing out the age of old people.  For some reason, they don't like it when you do that.  At least my mother doesn't.  I wonder why that is.

VSMIT

Ryudo is banned for pointing out his mom's old age.  I do it to my dad.

Pagan

Ryudo is banned for mistaking old people with women who are getting old and don't want to admit it. Old people are proud of their age. They boast it.

Or at least the old people that I know do that.

Gah, no fair! VSMIT, you're banned for ninja'ing me!

Suwako

Pagan is banned for kicking the ninja's

VSMIT

Aiyno is banned for defending the ninjas.

Ryudo Lee

VSMIT is banned for being a pirate supporter.

VSMIT

Ryudo is banned for bashing pirate supporters.  And I'm neutral.  I want both sides to lose.

Suwako

VSMIT was laser'd before I could ban him but I've already set the trap for when he returns.