The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Pagan is banned because this thread needs more Nutmeg

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned for bringing Nutmeg into this thread. Permission not granted!

Pagan

Ren is banned because... well, nevermind, that wasn't in the comic... eh, he's banned anyway.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned after getting caught between two battling Machine Gods.

I think EVA Unit-01 might have eaten him to replenish its HP. :sweatdrop
Bad EVA! No cookie!

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned because Albanion came saw and killed.

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned because... of this life... I HAVE NOT A SINGLE REGRET!!!

BAN OF THE GODS. Once again...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for not taking the hint about the excessive images.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ryudo Lee

llearch is banned for not giving Ren a bigger hint.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

meany

Ryudo is banned by the will of the Four Ladies.

Suwako

Meany is banned in the name of Southpark.  :B

meany

Aiyno is banned because I have razed Comedy Central to the ground, and enslaved it's people. >:]

Ryudo Lee

Meany is banned because I didn't care so much about Comedy Central anyway.

Suwako

Ryudo Lee is banned  because I am watching Comedy Central right now.  :<

meany

Aiyno is banned to make room for a temple to Lady Autumn.

Ryudo Lee

Meany is banned for the same reason.

Suwako

Ryudo Lee is banned because he entered the temple of HIDDEN doom, in fact the DOOM is so well HIDDEN that no one knows the DOOM is there except its creator.  :U

meany

Aiyno is banned because the hidden doom was supposed to be a secret! D:< Lady Autumn is displeased by your revealing of the secret and has cursed you to an eternity of depression in addition to your banning! >:O

Pagan

Meany is banned for changing his avatar.
I've got a better reason, but I'm saving it...
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned for saving his 'better reason'.

Suwako

Meany is banned because he isnt part of the band, He is just someone standing there, watching them chase after their dreams, making himself miserable, because he never had the heart to follow his, he thinks its too late, but in truth it is never to late, he lacks guts.

meany

Aiyno is banned because if I lack guts, I'll just take yours. >:3

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I have learned that he is not the Undefeated of the South, but in fact an impostor! The real Undefeated of the South is an ace Federation pilot, lieutenant Burning South (it is his name :eek)! I wanted him to come here in person and confirm it, but he seems to be late. Very late. :.

meany

Ren is banned because since he is the former Undefeated of the North, his opinion means ziltch to the other Undefeated Ones. And FYI, I assumed the title of Undefeated of the South when Mr. South proved to not be from the South at all!

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because the man that Master Asia, the Undefeated of the Yeast, acknowledges as the King of Hearts want to say something.

"THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING SOUTH!!!"

...OK, this was weird. However, Meany is hit by a BURNING SOUTH HAND and utterly banned.
Don't slay me, llearch. No more pictures after this one, I promise.

meany

Ren is banned for making me question what little sanity I thought he had to begin with.

Pagan

Meany is banned... because... argh, I can't ban you for stealing my target. That ban was just too good. So I ban you for being what you are, mean.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I was not the one to create this little atrocity. I merely found it and put it to good/bad use. As for my sanity, just one thing: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK.
In before "Sanity was for last week".

PAGAN!! Stop ghost'ing me!! BECOME BANNED!!!

Pagan

Haha, Ren Gaulen, I shall always be there to steal your bans or to ban you myself.
And thus, I ban you now! I ban you while I laugh in the face of your suffering.
I don't even need to use my better reason yet, you make this too easy!

Hahaha!

Ren Gaulen

Pagaaaaan!!! I scream your name like captain Kirk screamed Khan's!

PAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The suffering you caused me has ignited the burning rage within my soul! Like a character from DBZ I will now transform into my Ascended Apotheosized Advanced Ultimate Perfect Final Super Hyper Form(tm)!! And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, and you will know my name is the LORD when I lay my vengeance upon you!!
PAGAN!! TURN INTO THE LIGHT AND BECOME BANNED!!! BAN OF THE LORD!!!
Damn. I should have kept that for Meany rather than unleashing it on Pagan..

Pagan

I am pagan. I worship not your lord. Your anger only feeds me, give me more!
You are banned for I shall slay the Knight!