03/03/08 [DMFA #881] Burried-under, but in a good way?

Started by Hatsuyuki, March 03, 2008, 01:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hatsuyuki

*/lurk*
Heh, even in dire situations, Dan only thinks of one thing.

Btw, hai. *wave*

P.S, Welcome back Amber!
When you say Cookies and Cream, do you mean the chocolate bar? I thought we did have those...though, I haven't seen them around very often anymore. Maybe they got discontinued? At least, in Canada. BTW, bring up some of those cans of Easy-Cheese. I love those...

BTW, I live in Nova Scotia. ^^

Azraelle

Yeah, isn't it totally annoying when comics take breaks and have erratic update schedules?  *nervous eyes*

Who was that that got dumped in?  Looks kinda like the four-armed one from a few strips back.

Fresnor

I'm counting three females atop of him right now...  I don't recognize the color patterns of any of them though.  Wonder if H. Ann is going to make a reappearance in this flashback...  Hopefully Amber doesn't mangle her too much after looking back on what she drew of her before  :mowtongue

schizo

A thought just came into my head,are they kidnapping only girls and have mistaken dan for a girl?

Zedd

Ren Gaulen

Buried under a pile of girls... That would stop most men from escaping. :3

Quote from: Schizo on March 03, 2008, 02:52:29 AM
A thought just came into my head,are they kidnapping only girls and have mistaken dan for a girl?

That is quite possible. A lot of people mistake him for a girl. That's what one gets for wearing a robe that looks like a dress.

Angel

Hm. The two-headed lady said there'd be girls at the inn, so maybe they did assume Dan was a girl. Maybe it's a bunch of sacrificial women for DP?

What's gonna happen when the girls figure out there's one male adventurer in there who can't save them?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Brunhidden

Quote from: Black_angel on March 03, 2008, 07:47:41 AM

Hm. The two-headed lady said there'd be girls at the inn, so maybe they did assume Dan was a girl. Maybe it's a bunch of sacrificial women for DP?

most likely the plot that DP has requires a virgin sacrifice, so lets get ready to see dan blush when he admits his presence or lack of qualifications.

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Caswin

lol.

(And for the uninitiated, I only use that when I mean it.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Fuyudenki

Actually, I think Dan got used as a crash pad by two women just now.  One's got blue fur, the other white with light blue spots.

Though I can't say I disagree with his statement.  It depends, though.  Hippos, man-haters, and women who just like being mean would not be fun.

Alondro

*Charles blinks*  Wha?  There was actually a comic today!  ZOMG!!  It's been like 6 billion years!  I almost forgot it existed!   :B

Hee.  People need more work if they have to worry about a comic not updating for a week.    :P

It should be noted that for Jyrras, having girls dumped onto him would have made things worse.   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

rt

*sings* :kirby

Halleluha it's raining wo-men

I guess things arn't so bad for dan after all now.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: rt on March 03, 2008, 12:54:16 PM
*sings* :kirby

Halleluha it's raining wo-men

I guess things arn't so bad for dan after all now.

Yeah, he must feel much joy right now. :) And pain, too..

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 03, 2008, 01:10:38 PM
That'll probably happen after he tries to hit on them.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aleolus

Man, some guys have all the luck!  Being buried under a cute girl, with her totally at his mercy, ... *drooool*

But wait, do we actually know that this new person dropping in is a female?  We haven't seen any determining factors yet, so perhaps she is in fact, a he??

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 03, 2008, 01:58:17 PM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 03, 2008, 01:10:38 PM
That'll probably happen after he tries to hit on them.

No, that is already happening (the pain part, I mean) because his face is smashed into the floor. Also, three girls falling on him must have hurt him too.

RogerFromOz

It really depends on how heavy these girls are. I've been used as a crash pad before, and it really isn't an enjoyable experience. And...are there two people there? This should be fun!

Quote from: Azraelle on March 03, 2008, 02:15:48 AM
Yeah, isn't it totally annoying when comics take breaks and have erratic update schedules?  *nervous eyes*

Azraelle, as much as I'd love to see Az and Beth again, don't worry about the hiatus. Stuff happens. I'll bet your readers understand. :)

Ren Gaulen

I have suddenly realized that some people are confused about how many girls are there. There are four three girls there! Here is a picture that will clear up this misunderstanding.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh121/RentheKnight/Comic881Explanation.png
I hope it helps. :B

thegayhare

they are burying him under a pile of girls?
*shudders before he runs off screaming*

Momma the fairy tail that haunts me has come true

Distracting

I love the caption. Critical failure for the universe. =D

Is being buried like that a bad thing? I mean, you could break something, but still...

e_voyager

well you never know it could be more the fun and remember Dan probably gets a buzz form pain kind of like an adrenalin rush. probably part of why Wily likes to pound on him. that and his high endurance means she can pound on him for quite a while before he passed out.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Fresnor

I'm still trying to make out the angles a bit...  It looks like that canineish tail is sticking out of the side of that green skirt since i looks like it's a rump pointed towards us...  Starting to wonder if that may be a 4th female or just wierd proportionings

SpottedKitty

Quote from: Fresnor on March 04, 2008, 12:03:13 AM

I'm still trying to make out the angles a bit...  It looks like that canineish tail is sticking out of the side of that green skirt since i looks like it's a rump pointed towards us...  Starting to wonder if that may be a 4th female or just wierd proportionings

That's what I was thinking. Looks to me as if the blue tail is attached to the girl in the green dress, which means the green spotted tail (and bit of leg?) is girl #4.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Netrogo

Buried under a pile of girls... Mmmm.... *thinks happy thoughts*
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

AndersW

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 03, 2008, 03:18:03 PM
I have suddenly realized that some people are confused about how many girls are there. There are four three girls there! Here is a picture that will clear up this misunderstanding.

That picture should totally have Dan outlined as girl zero.

Brunhidden

Quote from: AndersW on March 04, 2008, 11:18:06 AM

thats why i thought it was there in the first place
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: AndersW on March 04, 2008, 11:18:06 AM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 03, 2008, 03:18:03 PM

Daniel is Girl Zero. I just did not want to point out something that obvious with an outline. That and beige outline looked lame.

Alondro

Girl Zero...

That could be his code name on a new anime DMFA show!   :mowmeep
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Alondro on March 04, 2008, 06:35:47 PM
Girl Zero...

That could be his code name on a new anime DMFA show!   :mowmeep

Don't give me bad ideas. That won't end well (for Dan)...

e_voyager

indeed. this bodes ill for our feminine looking hero
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey