03/02/08 [Abel 2 #8] - Speechless

Started by Rafe, March 02, 2008, 01:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafe

Looks like Aniz is still alive.  I was half expecting Fa'Lina to have killed him.

She's been violent before, but I don't think we've ever seen her so ANGRY.

Edit:
Just fixed the thread title. Don't mind me.
Rafe

Fragmaster01

Well, at the very least, that's a lovely picture of Aniz' nose shoved right into his mouth.
Nice payback, even if it wasn't from Abel.

Edit: Wow, I just noticed the Dr. Tran reference in the header.

Fresnor

I am so getting flashbacks to old Looney Toons cartoons where they've had thier mouths/faces knocked in.  :mowmeep

Zedd

He's gonna nead more than just ice packs for that mess he's putted himself into

pyrohamster

hmmmmm. when you break someones nose it has a chance of lodging in their brain and killing them. lucky for Aniz that didn't happen.

RogerFromOz

:mowhappy WooHoo! Go Falina! If only my own poodle could do that...

It's about time Aniz got a wollop. Falina was always one of my favorites, and this just makes me love her even more.

zopey

oh he has -so- been asking for that.
the polotics speach kinda confused me but hey if it means she can punch aniz's face in, thats alright with me

Omega

HAH! I told that Aniz had a good motive for his "evil doings". And that motive seems to be preventing a children's hospital from being made...

...Perhaps my case still needs some more work.  :B

Pheonix-IV

Has anyone else noticed that really wierd looking pink Warp Aci in the 2nd panel?

Sid

Heh, I think it's a very nice glance at the larger picture Fa'Lina and the other higher-ups are working in. And that second Warp-Aci cracks me up somehow xD
:boogie

kaskar

8) Looks as if Fa'lina is planning an extremely painful fate for Aniz . ( By the way, could the pinkish Warp-aci be a 'prototype' of Jyrras's 'Death Bringer' ? )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Goatmon

Quote from: Pheonix-IV on March 02, 2008, 06:31:02 AM
Has anyone else noticed that really wierd looking pink Warp Aci in the 2nd panel?

Did I mees eet?   :boogie

Ren Gaulen

Heh. I knew that Fa'Lina would punch Aniz first, then give him a speech that would make hem think the punch was a caress. We can only guess now what his clan will do to him. >:3

Quote from: pyrohamster on March 02, 2008, 02:58:18 AM
hmmmmm. when you break someones nose it has a chance of lodging in their brain and killing them. lucky for Aniz that didn't happen.

Doing that to Aniz will instantly make Fa'Lina Bruce Willis.

Tapewolf

Does that work on felines?  I suspect the muzzle would prevent it.

I'm kind of curious about the children's hospital now.  Wonder if it's to do with the clown 'Cubi Abel mentioned?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 02, 2008, 08:19:47 AM
Does that work on felines?  I suspect the muzzle would prevent it.

We are talking about Fa'Lina here. I bet she could punch Aniz in the face so hard that his whole skull would have been shattered. She simply held back. She is like Kenshiro from "Hokuto no Ken". :B

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 02, 2008, 09:48:39 AM
We are talking about Fa'Lina here. I bet she could punch Aniz in the face so hard that his whole skull would have been shattered. She simply held back.
I can well imagine that she doesn't even need to be in the same room for him to die.

Angel

Hmmm. Now it seems to me that even in her rage she is very focused. Most people would have punched Aniz again and again, but not Fa'Lina. Even though it's pretty clear she wants to. I guess she wants Aniz to know the extent of devastation he's caused.

As for the comic - amazing artwork. I loveses the little snakey warp-aci.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Snap

For a second i honestly thought she had ripped his tongue out.

Yeah, i dont like Aniz. Hed have deserved that.

She didnt rip his tongue out, did she?

Slacker Spice

From what I can tell, the first clan she mentions may have 'cubi who feed off laughter #524. Just a random thought.

And, yes, I think Fa'Lina is pretty much saying "You haven't just made me mad, but also a bunch of people who will make this seem like a pat on the cheek."

The question at this point with that is - who gets him after Fa'Lina? Eegh...

(That, and "wrapped" is spelled wrong.)

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You English men are always so... bloody hell! [counting them on his fingers.] Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks. Oh god... I'm English."
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."
Spike and Giles; "Tabula Rasa"; Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Aw, great, you blew up the 'wah-wah' machine!"
"PORCUPINES ARE GOD!" - Nostalgia

Rafe

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 02, 2008, 09:53:14 AM
Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 02, 2008, 09:48:39 AM
We are talking about Fa'Lina here. I bet she could punch Aniz in the face so hard that his whole skull would have been shattered. She simply held back.
I can well imagine that she doesn't even need to be in the same room for him to die.

True, but I think Fa'Lina really wanted to be right there for this one.

Quote from: Black_angel on March 02, 2008, 09:54:04 AM

...As for the comic - amazing artwork. I loveses the little snakey warp-aci.

Looks like one of them (Fa'Lina's, I assume) has the same pink flamingo look as Fa'Lina's wing-tendril heads.

Rafe

Sunblink

Quote from: Rafe on March 02, 2008, 11:42:34 AM
Looks like one of them (Fa'Lina's, I assume) has the same pink flamingo look as Fa'Lina's wing-tendril heads.

I'm pretty sure that isn't Fa'Lina's Warp-Aci, since the aura color and the clan marking are different from Fo's. Actually, that Warp-Aci seems to have some similarities in color, to, say...

Nutmeg? Not to say they're one in the same.

By the way, I approve of the three eyed-Warp Aci. :> I also approve of the sweet irony of Aniz being the one clutching his ruptured nose and trying to stifle the blood flowing from his nostrils after he had did the same to May. It's rather fun watching Aniz get slapped around both physically and verbally, especially when we find out that his plot was not only damaging on an emotional level to "lesser" creatures not involved in Cubi issues, but disruptive to Cubi agendas. Even other Cubi think Aniz sucks.

Wow this would make a great motivational poster. I'm totally making that.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Dard

You've got to admire Fa'Lina.
She's so furious at him that anybody with less self-control would have done the orifices bit and then started to get really violent!

Instead she remembers her responsibilities and decides to get even more cruel by threatening Aniz with politics! :B

Goatmon

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 02, 2008, 08:10:07 AM
Heh. I knew that Fa'Lina would punch Aniz first, then give him a speech that would make hem think the punch was a caress. We can only guess now what his clan will do to him. >:3

Isn't his clan borderline extinct? 

Alondro

*Charline is angry!*  He ruined the children's hospital!  Now it's going to be harder to get enough tasty children in the same place!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Pagan

This comic leads me to wonder if we'll ever have a list of the cubi clans and their traits and such...

And yes, new warp-aci, you did miss it.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Pagan on March 02, 2008, 05:48:44 PM
This comic leads me to wonder if we'll ever have a list of the cubi clans and their traits and such...

We don't have a list of all the known clans, although we could probably make one.  Most of what we do know gets added to the wiki.

SpottedKitty

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 02, 2008, 05:52:20 PM

We don't have a list of all the known clans, although we could probably make one.

Speaking of which... has Fa'Lina just given us the name of Abel's (small and fragmented) clan, or is Taun's Clan another of the ones queuing up to take a chunk out of Aniz?

A fascinating new page, anyway.   8)
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Tapewolf

Quote from: SpottedKitty on March 02, 2008, 06:31:32 PM
Speaking of which... has Fa'Lina just given us the name of Abel's (small and fragmented) clan, or is Taun's Clan another of the ones queuing up to take a chunk out of Aniz?
My guess is that it's a three-way balancing act between Clan Taun and Clan Jin, with 'Clan Aniz' caught in the middle.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 02, 2008, 06:35:29 PM
My guess is that it's a three-way balancing act between Clan Taun and Clan Jin, with 'Clan Aniz' caught in the middle.

Either way, Aniz is going to get it. I only hope that he'll survive.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 02, 2008, 06:35:29 PM

This was my guess too.

Also, we now know that Cubi CAN have their headwings severed without it killing them.

... Immediately, at least.