"Hey look, you CAN burn an egg!"

Started by techmaster-glitch, February 19, 2008, 11:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Line uttered by my little sister moments before said egg exploded in my face.

...Ok, here's what happened. My sister was making some hard-boiled eggs, and left two eggs in the water on the stove while she watched TV shows. She returned to it later to find that all the water had evaporated, leaving two eggs in the bare pot with burns on them. She then gets the brilliant idea to pick up the pot and bring it over to me, saying the above line. I didn't get to look at it for three seconds before there was a huge POP and egg-bits went flying everywhere.

I swear she's trying to kill me. She's been after me for years... :paranoid

Pagan

Wow... that's amazing.

And what sister doesn't try to kill you? I know mine does.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Feroluce

lol thats excellent. the only thing that could have made it better would have been if someone close by had had a camera =D

Ryudo Lee

Probably as bad as my sister...
"Gee I wonder how sharp this knife is?"
*She swings it around and then stabs me in the hand with it*

I still have a scar.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on February 20, 2008, 09:06:17 AM
Probably as bad as my sister...
"Gee I wonder how sharp this knife is?"
*She swings it around and then stabs me in the hand with it*

I still have a scar.
:eek :eek :eek

Ouch.

Alondro

My dad did that.  He went to check on the eggs and was surprised that the eggs were gone.. 

Then he looked up at the ceiling... and found them.   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Joe3210

Quote from: Alondro on February 21, 2008, 11:08:28 AM
My dad did that.  He went to check on the eggs and was surprised that the eggs were gone.. 

Then he looked up at the ceiling... and found them.   :P
My gosh that's funny.

My little brother hit me with a golf club once.  I shouldn't have stood so close to his backswing and I still have a scar on my right eyebrow.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Netrogo

I had a best friend like that when I was younger. When we were playing baseball between swings he liked to roam around swinging the bat back and forth. I`d gone to pick up the ball and as I stood back up he`d wandered up to me and wound up clocking me in the left eye with the bat. My left side of my face puffed up and turned purple and disgusting for weeks.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

yakanaj

My roommate told me a story about when she was two years old she picked up this old, heavy, frying pan and attempted to assassinate her brother.

:ipod

Zedd

Never trust the wit of your cousin when playing baseball in the front yard...

"Gimme the bat momo" *wack crunch to face*

Darkmoon

yakanaj: This thread was over a month old. You revived it, thereby breaking the rules. Don't do it again.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...