02/13/08 [DMFA #878] - Reputation is everything.

Started by Tezkat, February 13, 2008, 02:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaskar

Quote from: e_voyager on February 15, 2008, 09:48:26 PM
Quote from: kaskar on February 15, 2008, 09:15:21 PM
    8)  Of course, she could have just gained her abilities in anger and torture from Destina. Hanging around a step-mother like that, she must have picked up a few pointers ...

i get the feeling evil or not Destina was very protective of Alexsi

8) In this. I was more speaking in method. Like, how can that hammer be brought to bear so quickly, etc ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

pyrohamster

Quote from: Volfram on February 14, 2008, 11:18:59 PM
Quote from: pyrohamster on February 14, 2008, 11:06:54 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 14, 2008, 11:40:43 AM
My squeedily-spooch!
*guilty squeedily-spooch breaking abilities*
Not the squeedily-spooch!  NOT THE SQUEEDILY-SPOOCH!!!
Do you know why the Titanic sank? i do...... Chuck Norris round-house kicked me in the face. *pain, sooo much pain*

e_voyager

Quote from: pyrohamster on February 15, 2008, 11:49:41 PM
Do you know why the Titanic sank? i do...... Chuck Norris round-house kicked me in the face. *pain, sooo much pain*

er what? you lost me there....
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tezkat

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 14, 2008, 07:33:17 PM
Quote from: NDDR on February 14, 2008, 01:32:34 PM
if it was yoda they woulda said "bend that way correct it not being" or "correct not bending that way it is"
...I think you mean, "that way not, a Being bends"

Yoda's speech is supposed to sound archaic but wise. It's not enough to simply fiddle with the word order.

Personally, I'd go with something like: "Not bend that way, a Being should. Hmm?"   :mowcookie

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...