The person above you is a serial killer...

Started by demongirl12000, February 02, 2008, 05:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

demongirl12000

The person above you is a serial killer. Why did they snap?

A fun game where you think of crazy ways why the person who posted before you started killing people.

Since I am the first, I can't post, have fun!

Dannysaysnoo

After a life of fast hookers and cheap food, Rae got bored and decided to kill folk.

techmaster-glitch

After chewing up all of his own pack of gum, Danny started killing people for theirs.

Cogidubnus

After one too many days counting garbanzo beans and microchips, Techmaster finally had enough. Three bratwursts and a trip to Camping World later, and the Mobile Camper industry was never the same.

Dannysaysnoo

Years and years of original writing emptied Cog's magic box of writing. Without using writing as a restraint for his sanity, he goes berzerk and kills his immediate family with a very pretty katana.

Eibborn

He told them, "No," but they just wouldn't stop! D:
/kicks the internet over

demongirl12000

e_voyager

Rae Heulwen could not take having her first name misspelled as Ray anymore so she began to attack and mutilate anyone that messed it up eventually going on a killing spread to ensured that her name was remembered correctly.

edited. (thank the boxy mode for the gender correction. now where is my debugger?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Silver Pomeranian Genji

E_voyager was a Power Gamer, tried and true. So he went on a killing spree to hack his EXP so he could level up to 99 or higher.
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

Angel

Tired of the constant haranguing from other members about his long screenname and Amy Rose avatar, Silver Pomeranian Genji finally snapped and killed everyone with prettier avatars and shorter screennames than him.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

meany

Tired of people mocking her for her lack of an avatar, Black_angel decided to make the people stop laughing. The full details were never known, only that it involved four metric tons of instant lime gelatin, a pair of snowshoes, Rosy O'Donnell, and a snorkel.

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over

llearch n'n'daCorna

Eibbor_N decided to take over the world the easy way - by killing everyone in it, one at a time.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

Everything was going fine for Llearch, until one day, when he was handed a subpoena for traumatizing a little girl with the image of monkey-sex-in-a-box. To this day, everyone still believes that the little girl and her family moved to Florida.
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

Black_angel so feed up with the dichotomy of her name decided she'd have a new claim to fame. a city a day for a weak they say disappear into the flame.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky got fed up with mistaking females for male and decided to go on a spree, killing every female he could find.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

After one-too-many stupid questions by inept computer users, llearch n'n'daCorna finally decided that it was time to shove a boot sector straight past their teeth.
A few backup servers and rivers of blood later, people finally understood why he had the drain installed in the server room.

meany

Nobody is quite certain why he did it. Some say it was for kicks. Others claim it was a mental disorder. Regardless of the cause, Cogidubnus became the first person in history to successfully slaughter the entire population of a country. The USA remains a desolate wasteland to this day.

techmaster-glitch

After playing with one too many slinkies, meany became psychotically insane, and killed off entire towns by pushing all their inhabitants down stairs.

Suwako

techmaster-glitch, after being deprived of the internet and the television because a plane crashed in the middle of no where on top some power cables and he lived 8 years in a cave because he could not bare society without power, his house destroyed and the city where he lived in chaos, when the state gained control he was rescued got charged with massive neglect which by that time had the death penalty (and so did everything else)  he went insane in the court room and killed everyone.

Angel

You all know what they always say about serial killers: "He seemed like such a nice guy, I never would've thought he was such a monster." Well, it turns out Aiyno's sweet and likable online persona was a mask for the horrible deeds he committed on the other side of the screen. Maybe if he hadn't been mistaken for a girl so many times...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Fuyudenki

What?  No, Black_Angel isn't a serial killer, she's--*head falls from shoulders*

e_voyager

After being called Voltram and Voltron a few to many times Volfram decided to show everyone who was boos. building a powered suite he began a mecha powered  murder spree that is talked about to this day. though non one is quite sure how he got the blazing sword to work so well.

Omega

After realizing that Santa isn't real, e_voyager pays the people for their lies.

Suwako

Omega stood there, the sky red a city in ashes, walking along the rumble, no order to hold him back.. no police to punish him, he wacks down a woman that lies on her knees crying above the corpse of a deceased baby. He felt nothing but joy preforming this act, he had long lost faith and did not believe in heaven. He was the omega, earths omega.

meany

After dealing with the idiots in day to day life for too long, Aiyno began a killing spree that lasts to this day. No one is quite sure how he obtained his information, but all his vitims possessed IQs of only two digits. Police officers in the area have proven useless. They were the first to die.

e_voyager

In living up to their chosen name Meany when one step too far. meany only meant to scare them when meany threw that car. but lives erased and innocence defaced. meany decided next time to take a bus and put it through the bar.

Cogidubnus

Unbeknownst to everyone close to him, one of E-Voyager's past lives was actually Atilla the Hun. While at a experimental hypnosis and acupuncture therapy session, the personality emerged unexpectedly, with disastrous results.

Currently, the resurrected Mongol horde has claimed about half of the Midwest and most of Saskatchewan.

Pagan

It was a quiet morning, calm and cloudly. Cars went by on the street and the people walked back and forth in the city. But no one remembers it like that. The buildings, sliced near street level toppled onto one another, until that area of town was nothing but a pile of rubble. It was never rebuilt. It was never even cleared. The childern frightfully call that haunted place "Cog's Tomb."
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Darkdragon

Pagan simply ran out of milk and the supermarket didn't have any in stock.