In the year 3000

Started by Brunhidden, January 28, 2008, 09:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 08, 2008, 06:58:05 PM
.. not much is changed, but we live underwater, and your great great great grand daughter is pretty fine?

no, please, leave them be.

In the year 2032, Sylvester Stallone will be defrosted to fight Wesley Snipes in the future. It'll have lazers, trust me.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I preferred the anti-graffiti feature, myself.

In the year 2037, there will be a meltdown to make y2k look like a joke, as the unix machines being made now run out of seconds to count.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KarlOmega1

In 3108, the Earth will be reformatted...erasing all life of the first earth and beginning the life of the second earth...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

in the year 21XX the program second life will have taken on a life of it's own and begun adsorbing people within it's matrix.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

meany

In the year 5000, Humans will have found a way to move Saturn, Neptune and Mars into Jupiter, thus giving it enough mass to become a star. When question as to why they will have done this, they will answer: "Because we can."

LionHeart

In 2047, technology will be developed to allow people to become furries.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

e_voyager

in the year 2032 NASA with try a manned mission to mars.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KarlOmega1

Quote from: LionHeart on February 10, 2008, 01:06:01 PM
In 2047, technology will be developed to allow people to become furries.
I'm all for that type of tech...I just don't see it being developed in that year...maybe in the 2020's?

Anyway... In 2035, Starfox will become reality.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Darkdragon

It will still be able to rain in 2173.

Suwako

In 2015 several serial killers will unite under one flag and kill 1/99 th of the world population.

gh0st

in the year 2999 every man woman and child will turn their credits in for real food, water and supplies as the entire planet city is planed to collapse onto itself then in the beggining of the year 3000 manny people will become violently upset that nothing happened and destroy one third of the planet city.