01/26/08 [#60] - Ta female dog!

Started by stiletto, January 26, 2008, 06:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Arikos just got owned by someone who's a lot older then he looks. Silk seems on the nicer side as far as the criminals go. Far from innocent and worse then Slick, but not... I don't know. Not dumb at least.

And White Noise (Silk!) kind of reminds me of a chicken. A horse chicken. It's the feet and hands. I like his shape, he doesn't look like anything we'd usually see on Earth, as opposed to a lot of the other aliens in LR.

Edit:
It occurs to me, somewhat belatedly, that this was breaching one of the forum rules. Specifically, point 3.

Edit by Stiletto: Well, technically bitch isn't mentioned on the list of words, but you're the mod.

Tapewolf

Interesting indeed.  I wonder what the normal lifespan for his kind is?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Owned, indeed. And yes, I'm interested in that, too.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

horse chicken? i was thinking anteater actually. although we have no idea how long any of these races live, for all we know humans may look elderly to some of them.

pitty that the fatman did not realise the #1 quality they look for is subservience, hes got some real potential.

QuoteThe devil has put a penalty on all things we enjoy in life. Either we suffer in health or we suffer in soul or we get fat.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.