01/16/08 [DMFA #866] - Where?

Started by AndersW, January 15, 2008, 11:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kayriel

Anything looks better than a twink. >.>
<3 Abel

terrycloth

The angry biggs face is *way* scarier than the angry merlitz face.

WhiteFox

I think the idea of Biggs being a were is a heck of a stretch. It'd be pretty cool, though.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Anyone else loving the swapped expressions in panels 2 and 3?

Sid

Quote from: terrycloth on January 16, 2008, 04:34:10 PM

To be fair: The Angry Merlitz Face usually comes bundled with the Flames of Burnination add-on.
:boogie

Pagan

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on January 16, 2008, 05:42:28 PM
Anyone else loving the swapped expressions in panels 2 and 3?

ME!! I thought that was hilarious.

And although I'm worried about what this might say about my sexuality, I have to agree with Biggs.
Dan looked much nicer in a dress.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Kayriel

It's true, he did. Still no Abel, though.
<3 Abel

kaskar

Quote from: Kayriel on January 16, 2008, 09:18:30 PM

8)  Why should Fi bother from getting away from the mini-bar ?  Fi was told to follow Dan around, and to get Abel if Dan did something stupid that may get himself hurt. It has not happened quite yet. wait a few pages and see ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Sid on January 16, 2008, 06:17:39 PM

To be fair: The Angry Merlitz Face usually comes bundled with the Flames of Burnination add-on.

But to be unfair, Biggs's probably also comes with a terminator brand can of whoop-arse

WhiteFox

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on January 16, 2008, 10:42:59 PM
Quote from: Sid on January 16, 2008, 06:17:39 PM

But to be unfair, Biggs's probably also comes with a terminator brand can of whoop-arse

Angry Biggs probably comes with enough combat skill to take on Angry Wildy face. Which ay mortal would fear.

Mobile ears FTW.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Kayriel

Quote from: kaskar on January 16, 2008, 10:11:54 PM
Quote from: Kayriel on January 16, 2008, 09:18:30 PM

8)  Why should Fi bother from getting away from the mini-bar ?  Fi was told to follow Dan around, and to get Abel if Dan did something stupid that may get himself hurt. It has not happened quite yet. wait a few pages and see ...

Actially, I meant that in reply to Pagan's post. Dan DID look better in a dress. xD
<3 Abel

Naldru

I was just looking at past occurrences of Biggs

Biggs to Wildy about the advantages of letting somebody hit you

Biggs to Destania about the advantages of letting somebody hit you

Wildy to Biggs about the fact that Biggs is a master manipulator

Is it possible that Biggs made the comment about the dress in order to give Dan the opportunity to attack him, possibly in the furtherance of some other plan.  Could Biggs be planning for Dan to take a drink in the same way he offered a drink to Wildy.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

kaskar

8) So what now, that Fi has tried out the drinks at the mini-bar ?  Is Fi about to fall over ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...