Lost Lake Inn

Started by Ailis, January 07, 2008, 12:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 10, 2008, 06:41:44 AM
Quote from: Naldru on January 09, 2008, 10:27:01 PM
That sounds like Dibbler in Pratchett's Discworld novels.  I'm wondering if this suggests a connection between C.M.O.T. Dibbler and the aforementioned barber.

Gee, ya think?

It's a gourmet pie, even. The meat comes from named animals. And I don't mean names like "spot"...
It may be more obvious to those in Great Britain and those living in countries that separated from the British Empire more recently than the United States of America.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Chaos

Like, Canada, India, and every other giddarned country that left?

WhiteFox

Technically, The british queen is still the Canadian head of state.

I mean, she's on all our coins and stuff.

I think we're just too lazy to make a real constitution.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Ailis

Mayhaps a queen would find the grub at the Lost Lake Inn to her liking?

Of course, she could never come out and openly admit that she frequented such a place.  She would probably go in disguise, slummin' fer grubbin', not realizing there were cubi on the premises.  Then Abel could report her majesty's dining locale to the tabloids for some cash and to give the Inn a boosts in customers.  (The boost in customers would keep Alexis happier and distracted, meaning less hiding under the stairs for Abel.)

Kayriel

-sniffles- But no one could see the unmentionable things I'd do to him under the stairs.
<3 Abel

Pagan

Sides, even if 'Lexsi was nicer to Abel, he'd want to stay in his room downstairs anyway. He spent a week there by his own volition, I doubt he'd be wholy enthusiastic about leaving his dark, small lair.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

WhiteFox

Quote from: Ailis on January 13, 2008, 05:34:46 PM
Mayhaps a queen would find the grub at the Lost Lake Inn to her liking?

Of course, she could never come out and openly admit that she frequented such a place.  She would probably go in disguise, slummin' fer grubbin', not realizing there were cubi on the premises.  Then Abel could report her majesty's dining locale to the tabloids for some cash and to give the Inn a boosts in customers.  (The boost in customers would keep Alexis happier and distracted, meaning less hiding under the stairs for Abel.)

Does Mab count?
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...