The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

Ren is banned for the crimes of heresy, blasphemy, and sacrilege in not know what the Road Rovers are.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for I, the Undefeated of the North, have discovered the truth behind the "Road Rovers".

meany

Ren is banned for discovering such a truth.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for trying to hide the truth.

meany

Ren is banned for forgetting that since I am evil, it's required I do so.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for forgetting that I am THE SWORD THAT BANS EVIL.

meany

Ren is banned for forgetting that he has horrible aim, and thus can't ban anything.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I have strong allies with perfect aim who can aid me in banning the Evil.
Cover before the might of the CORE Commander!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned back to exile. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

meany

llearch is banned for conspiring to assassinate her Holiness the Space-Pope without express premission from the Space-Catholic Church.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for spreading heresy.

meany

Ren is banned because the Undefeated of the West and I have conspired against him and Master Asia! >:3

Ren Gaulen

Meany along with the Undefeated of the West are defeated and banned by Dio Brando on the Evangelion.

meany

Dio Brando and the Evangelion are destroyed by the mysterious Undefeated of the West.

And Master Asia and Ren are banned by me. >:]

Ren Gaulen

Even though we are now defeated and banned, you, Meany, and your elusive ally will be punished by Justice. At this moment she is busy being cute, though.

Meanwhile you are banned for destroying the Evangelion. Do you know how much it costs to rebuild this thing??

meany

Ren is banned for not getting the Evangelion insured for this situation.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because suddenly Dio in the Evangelion is back from the dead!

meany

Ren is banned because suddenly, both of them are dragged down into the fiery pit by my good friend Lucifer.

Ren Gaulen

Meanwhile, Meany is smote and banned by my good friend Michael (the archangel, not some other Michael).

meany

*Meany produces a picture, shows it to Michael who pales and flies away screaming* Ren is banned for thinking I wouldn't have any blackmail on Michael.

Kitsune Ascendant

Meany is banned by the smite-o-matic 9001
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

VSMIT

Kitsune is banned by the <ZOT> gun of the Oracle.

meany

VSMIT is banned under the power of the Deplanitizer.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned by a chrono legionnaire tampering with the timeline.

Pagan

Ren Gaulen's banned cause I've got the sick and can't think straight.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Kitsune Ascendant

Pagan is banned in a freak accident involving 400 gallons of cough syrup and 128 bottles of tylenol
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

meany

Kitsune is banned in a dark and twisted ritual involving 400 metric tons of lime gelatin, Rosy O'Donnell, and a duck.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I'm going slightly mad. It finally happened. I'm slightly mad.

Actually, I always was like that, but Meany is banned anyway.

meany

Ren is banned because we're all mad here. >:]

llearch n'n'daCorna

meany is banned because he's one card short of a full deck, he's not quite the full shilling, he's driving on only three wheels these days, but my dear how are you?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears