My personal (propably short-term) conspiracy theory

Started by Pagan, January 06, 2008, 12:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

Alright, I haven't seen anyone else post anything about this yet, so I guess I'll do it.

It is my belief that Regina (http://www.missmab.com/Cast/regina.php) shall soon appear in the comic.

My reason for this belief is that Amber told us in a wallpaper war a while back that, depending on the winner, either Mab would get her own arc or that Regina would show up sooner.
(http://www.missmab.com/Comics/WW08_390.php)

It's plainly obvious that the arc "All Hail Queen Mab" was the the arc Amber was referencing.

And this is the part where I start making weak connections, but... Regina and Dark Pegasus did appear together in Dan's memories strip (http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_388.php). So maybe they have a connection? If that is true, and since this arc is about Dark P, maybe she'll make her appearance in this arc.

So... basically I'm hoping that this current arc will feature Regina. Whether as another cameo or a larger roll or if she'll even show up, only Amber knows.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Darkmoon

You're wrong.

I didn't actually read your post, but I'm sure you're wrong.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

xHaZxMaTx

Hellcat

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on January 06, 2008, 02:52:36 AM
Quote from: Pagan on January 06, 2008, 12:47:51 AMhttp://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_388.php

Y'know, I never noticed she had blood on her arms, before. :/  Yay for unobservantness.

I missed something too, while I realized her two demon wings were normal not one bony , I missed that they were red in the flashback and not pink... only just found out, I guess there is a majority of people who don't pay attention to detail in flashbacks

rabid_fox

Quote from: Darkmoon on January 06, 2008, 01:52:02 AM
You're wrong.

I didn't actually read your post, but I'm sure you're wrong.

This is exactly how Dr. Cox would post were he not a character from a medical comic-drama.

Oh dear.

Naldru

Could Regina be Dark Pegasus's daughter?  The cast page lists Regina's age as 23, and Lorenda's age as 24.  Could Regina and Lorenda have been classmates at school, and that character on the right looks like Aliyka.  That would tie a lot of the characters together.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

bill

Sufurin Scorda

Quote from: Naldru on January 06, 2008, 04:41:19 PM
Could Regina be Dark Pegasus's daughter?  The cast page lists Regina's age as 23, and Lorenda's age as 24.  Could Regina and Lorenda have been classmates at school, and that character on the right looks like Aliyka.  That would tie a lot of the characters together.
How could Regina be DP's daughter? I don't really see any resemblances. The only thing they have in common that I can see is that they both have hooves (But DP's a pegasus and Regina's a...goat?) and they're demons (with wings).

And that does look alot like Aliyka. :U

Naldru

Quote from: Dak on January 06, 2008, 08:33:43 PM
Quote from: Naldru on January 06, 2008, 04:41:19 PM
How could Regina be DP's daughter? I don't really see any resemblances. The only thing they have in common that I can see is that they both have hooves (But DP's a pegasus and Regina's a...goat?) and they're demons (with wings).

And that does look alot like Aliyka. :U
There have been discussions that we're about to see an arc with Regina in it.  It appears that Dark Pegasus will be in this arc.  I am proposing this as a hypothesis (hypo (sub, under, etc.) + thesis (a proposed idea), i.e., something less than a thesis), not a fact.

As for Regina not looking like Dark Pegasus, we don't know what her mother looks like.  After all, Lorenda doesn't look that much like Kria.  The hair and eye color for Regina and Dark Pegasus is similar.

On the other hand, there is a resemblance between Dark Pegasus and Kria.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

GabrielsThoughts

Sadly, Regina always looses her story arcs  in the end, I feel sorry for her. Not once but twice has her character fallen to the wayside as Amber chooses other characters to take the spotlight Abel for one had lost the Donation war and Regina was about to get her due. However, mysteriously Amber left the poll up longer  than usual  and Regina  lost  by a landslide.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Pagan

Well, it's not Amber who chose the winner of the WPWs involving Regina, it's the donaters. Now why in heck Abel won that first one is something I will *never* understand...  but the second, well, Regina lost that one people heard Mab would get her own arc.

I'm certain that if Amber doesn't include Regina in this arc, then she'll appear later. I doubt Amber would just throw away such a mysterious character.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

GabrielsThoughts

yes but her rabbit Double Zero from  the  what makes a comic great section was also carelessly tossed to the wayside and hasn't been heard from since.

EDIT: although as long as we're talking conspiricy I think Double Zero was a cameo of one of Zina's characters
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Sufurin Scorda

Quote from: Naldru on January 06, 2008, 11:05:24 PM
As for Regina not looking like Dark Pegasus, we don't know what her mother looks like.  After all, Lorenda doesn't look that much like Kria.  The hair and eye color for Regina and Dark Pegasus is similar.
True, but Lorenda is a carnivorous demon like Kria. And she has the little wings, remember?

Quote from: Pagan on January 06, 2008, 11:39:44 PM
I'm certain that if Amber doesn't include Regina in this arc, then she'll appear later. I doubt Amber would just throw away such a mysterious character.
Well, there has been a cast page for her for quite some time. She has to be of some importance for Amber to make a page for her. (Even if it doesn't even have anything yet.)

But then again, she could just be trying to pull the legs of all of the speculators by making them think that a minor character is important. >:3

GabrielsThoughts

I once had a whole idea where the  Dan was in actuality or at one time  one of Dark Pegasus underlings and not his nemesis , Noting how naive Dan is early in the series this seemed  entirely possible. Especially considering how well he knew the dragon, the bar madens, and  how he was let into the city so easily . I could see Dan goofing around in a weapon locker or something and then accidentally  knocking out  DP unconscious with a magically enhanced sword or spork or whatever .

Theoretically,  Dan was probably around 16  or so when DP kicked the bucket, so fearing that he would be blamed for his death,  Dan tried to hide the body  and buried the body alive or something... unfortunately a minstrel or somebody saw and the whole thing escalated making Dan a hero. however when DP escaped his earthly prison Dan found out and quikly returned to lost lake before DP get his vengeance  for the premature burial.