Sweeping Darkness (OoC)

Started by Darkmoon, December 31, 2007, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lushin

You know I'm starting to feel like Jack O'Neil from Stargate SG1 for some reason.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

familyghost

Quote from: Daimien on March 30, 2008, 10:56:27 AM
You know I'm starting to feel like Jack O'Neil from Stargate SG1 for some reason.

Does that make 28 the Daniel Jackson and Aire the Teal'c?

techmaster-glitch

"Well I didn't experience any... para... par..."
"To put it in layman's terms, a cold chill and a blurring at the edge of sight.
Actually, paresthesia means a tingling or prickling sensastion. I had to shake down Wikipedia for that one.

Pagan

I'm just going by the pm. I did look your word up though. I've so got to put that in casual conversation.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

techmaster-glitch

I'm just going by the pm
Really? I got cold and tingling with the peripheral blurring. You didn't get that?

... :paranoid Ok, D-moon is really messing with us...

Pagan

Maybe I wasn't going as close to the pm as I thought... looking back, my says cold and tingling. Let me fix that IC.
So don't worry, D-moon isn't mind-screwing us that much.

edit- done.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

e_voyager

Quote from: Daimien on March 30, 2008, 10:56:27 AM

then we are doing our jobs correctly
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Darkmoon

I figured it was time to shake you guys up a little here.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

techmaster-glitch

Hey Voyager, shouldn't your little displacement illusion have worn off by now? (or did it already and I missed it?)

Darkmoon

techmaster-glitch

So he did. I missed it because he said it was fade-ing, and that 'it wouldn't last much longer', not that it actually did. My bad fo0r not being careful enough, I guess.

e_voyager

my bad i didn't make myself clear. i'll post in a moment once i read whats else has happened.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Azlan

I believe I am superfluous in this.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Darkmoon

I dunno. I think you had an honest reaction there...

e_voyager

i'm not sure it's safe to come out of hiding yet but i will follow and try to keep appraised of whats going one. i'll probably be quiet but i expect the construed to be able to track me since i'm not using magic at the moment and will not use my normal cloaking spell until i'm certain that i need to be undetected like when i was sneaking around at the barn. "it's always good practice to be invisible when sneaking around someone one else's property and you know that they are on edge to begin with. it lessees the chance of getting and arrow in the back while your are searching for interesting artifacts.

techmaster-glitch

and even a ogre and a giant spider
I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THAT!!!  :dface

e_voyager

is it really that Important? i happened to like the giant spider jumper in the third book of the fist series Piers Anthony . " it's called "Castle Rougana" by the way but chances are he may have seen it elsewhere like here on the forum in the form of a character in and RP that you are i are also involved in. but either way it does it really matter? good ideals come over and over again with out really needing to  bee seen. people come of with similar ideals all the time. and i am tired and just saying the same thing or and over again aren't i?  well either way enigmas will be look out of this and 28 he may as your help in finding something he suspect to be in the village but  definitely is on the island. after all whats a prison without something to keep people inside right?

Darkmoon

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I just like throwing out giant spiders...

techmaster-glitch

Darn. Especially since you said how some of them didn't even originate from the same world, I was gonna make some crack about how the ogre and the spider survived Thor's almighty laser blast.

"Rob, that oger is way too powerful for us right now! If he wakes up, we die!"

"OH, MY GOD, MIKE."
"What, Rob?!?"
"IT HAS EIGHT...FREAKING...MONACLES, MIKE. RUN MIKE, RUN FOR THE HILLS."

"When we last left our heroes, they suddenly found themselves being confronted by...every enemy hey had ever encountered.."
"What about the ogre and the spider?"
Dodo dodo doooo, dodo dodo doooooo...
"Aaaand never mind."

"C'mon, let's get all the phat loot!"
"What phat loot?!? Your god just smited everything into black ash!"
"Well then there's still ash to be hoarded, newbie!"

Here is what I'm talking about. Beautiful series.

Darkmoon

I'll post in this tomorrow. I've been busy and not creative. Sorry.

Darkmoon

familyghost

I'm waiting for the opportune moment to snap out of it.  By opportune I mean most comical.

techmaster-glitch

Oh, erm, I was working on a post this morning, but didn't finish it... I'll wrangle something up now.

On another note, neither Damaris nor llearch have posted in an entire page at least, llearch almost two, Damaris even more so. This is because Damaris hasn't posted? Is she still in the game? I like her Mime character :3

e_voyager

there is nothing for me to do but hide and listen and you can only say that so many ways. unless you or on the the others catch my attention then i'll been here watching and waiting. now is some ones sees me or ask about me i'll have to revel my self i'm currently hiding in the shadows a few dozen feet form Tarson. i believe the x constructs can still see me as i'm not using magic and haven been since before we were invited to the camp do you want me to do some thing? the fact that the Giant woke up here gives me nothing to go on. at lease with in my own experiences of games like this after all our group was woke and i doubt that sleep spells would work the same on the constructs as they would myself and many of the others.

techmaster-glitch

Aaaand got it up. To be honest, out of character I really don't think you're going to let it work like that, but in character that is the first solution DFX would try.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I've been waiting on Damaris. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

I know. You may just have to try posting without her, man.

EDIT: DFX and Engima are on a good track. I'm not going to step in to shoot it down.

techmaster-glitch

I was going to post something just now, but realized DFX has nothing to say until Garon updates us if we can rely on anyone in the village to help with our task.

e_voyager

i've said what i could and now i feel like hiding again but that would be bad forum instead i think i'll go look in on dear old pop. make she he's not doing anything stupid as it were.

Darkmoon

I'll let ya know now, the villagers aren't going to be able to help you. They're window dressing. Any problem you face you're going to have to work through with the members of your party.