Sweeping Darkness (OoC)

Started by Darkmoon, December 31, 2007, 02:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Darkmoon on April 10, 2008, 12:24:22 AM
I'll let ya know now, the villagers aren't going to be able to help you. They're window dressing. Any problem you face you're going to have to work through with the members of your party.
Figured as much, but DFX is the kind of person who likes to take stock of all possible and available resources, peaceful villagers included. But since he asked a while back, I suppose I'll drop it to keep the RP running smoothly.

Darkmoon

When there's a flury of posting, it's hard to keep up.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Azlan

My apologies for being absent, though I am not especially needed yet, but someone managed to fire a bullet through our state-of-the-art, peerless network with one poorly executed imaging job.  I have been working with my team for the last 72 hours bringing our user base back online and implementing changes to the fundamental hole... PXE. 
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

e_voyager

I'll wait for either a response from either 28 or from the gm to see how things shape up.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

With her mind and magical ability, she reaches out to every corner, as far as she can go, searching, sensing for things that wish to remain hidden.
Out of curiosity, how far can she go? If she can single-handedly find what we are looking for herself, that kind of defeats the purpose of planning a search operation.

Azlan

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 14, 2008, 09:25:01 AM
With her mind and magical ability, she reaches out to every corner, as far as she can go, searching, sensing for things that wish to remain hidden.
Out of curiosity, how far can she go? If she can single-handedly find what we are looking for herself, that kind of defeats the purpose of planning a search operation.

That is for DM to determine, I am just trying to go as far as I can sense... I doubt she can stretch to every corner of the globe.

Omega

I think Aire's ability/spell is some what similar to what Armita just proposed, only that they'll draw their power from the very opposite ends of the same thread. While she, if I'm guessing correctly, listens the nature and all living things, Armita will gather all the dead and darkness, every that's been casted to the ground, every leaf that's fallen to the ground and rotted

e_voyager

all that sounds good to me but as you said it's the DM's call and now i'm worried that the DM (or is it GM?) is debating weather or not Tarson is is for some nasty backlash for his spell attempt.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Azlan

I am just awaiting a post, so I can put up Aire's results of her investigations.

techmaster-glitch

Because I am curious, I have to ask; how did you get all that information, Azlan? Did Darkmoon send you a PM or something? And how was your charcater powerful enough to reach out seventeen miles?
Just asking.

Azlan

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on April 17, 2008, 01:41:05 AM
Because I am curious, I have to ask; how did you get all that information, Azlan? Did Darkmoon send you a PM or something? And how was your charcater powerful enough to reach out seventeen miles?
Just asking.

I inquired in PMs to DM and information was obtained from him.  How my character did it and how powerful she is, is not your concern or business.  I will say that I merely explain what and how she is doing it and DM provides the results.

(edit)Note: 1 mile = 1.609344 kilometers.  Aire is not supernumerate, she rounded up and her figure contains a slight amount of error.

Lushin

This looks like it's gonna be a bit of a walk.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Azlan

I'll await DM, I have a few additional questions pending before I respond.

e_voyager

Omega

Sorry for the lack of posting. Lately I've been quite buys with school work and it's not going to get any easier for couple weeks. At the moment, I can't figure out how Armita could help the party to solve the current problem, thus only thing I could post would be purely roleplaying stuff.

Azlan

I haven't posted as of yet because I was awaiting a response to some PM questions.  I will hold off on answering where the magical concentrations are until I learn more from DM.

Lushin

Well it wasn't like I was expecting you to become a GPS or anything. Gives me a chance to talk with Garon about something anyway.
/happiness.exe

e_voyager

well that works for me it means i don't have to find my charm and we head back the the came to rest. i really need some as i got little rest between my hunting and the goblin fight i thing i'll sleep at the edge of the came though near the trees.

Azlan

Quote from: Daimien on April 24, 2008, 10:51:13 AM
Well it wasn't like I was expecting you to become a GPS or anything. Gives me a chance to talk with Garon about something anyway.

pffftt!!!  GPS?  EPS... Elven Positioning system, yeah... that's how she rolls.

Lushin

She got a banging stereo system and hydrolics too?
/happiness.exe

Omega

Dear oh dear. I think I've left behind for good. At the moment, I don't possess enough time, effort and motivation to keep playing with you guys. My studies keep me busy enough. By the time I'll get all my work done, this story will already be too far. It is a sad fact that I don't got what it takes to pull off this character in this game at the moment.

e_voyager

i'm sorry to hear that. take care of yourself omega.

techmaster-glitch

I'm wondering who's turn it is, or who we're waiting on...my guys are all set for now.

EDIT: Aackk! Just remembered that I did have something in mind, but never posted. Disregard above statement. Working on post now.

EDIT EDIT: There we goes. Now, I'm not thinking that the town is the size of New York, but I do believe it is larger than a single barn, which is the limit of two people to guard effectively.

techmaster-glitch

*whistles*

Whose turn is it again?

Lushin

I'm gonna say it's the GM's turn.
/happiness.exe

Azlan

e_voyager

i would post but enigma is still sleep at the moment

techmaster-glitch

...does anyone know what happened to our D-moon? It's been more than fifteen days since a post was made in the IC thread...

e_voyager

i don't know but i'm starting to worry myself

techmaster-glitch

Should someone PM Darkmoon? :mowdizzy