Don't You Just hate those people on youtube?

Started by jakshep3, November 26, 2007, 01:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakshep3

Don't You Just hate those people on youtube? you know the ones that say 'oooh, youtube isn't good for p*rn, i like the website.....' they just piss me off. they're on every video. damnit! It was even on the transformers trailer! ffs, if I see one in the street then i'lljust slap them. and put that on youtube. eat that suckers.*

*= spam not intended

Dannysaysnoo

bill

I <3 youtube
Quotelittering is not that bad cause if u though it away then u jus are lik dumping into the ocian,,,or ppl are burning it an causeing damage 2 the ozone,,,or puting it in a landfill :/
QuoteIn 1995 A mAn WeNt InTo A hOuSe AnD aSkEd A gIrL iF sHe LiKeD pIzZa ShE sAiD yEs So He WeNt AnD gOt HeR pIzZa

pOsT tHiS oN 100 vIdEoS iN 60 mInUtEs Or A mAn WiLl GeT yOu PiZzA
Quotein what time canada or unided states if canada time i will be aslepe
QuoteMOTHA IMA KILL YO WHOLE FAMILY N MAKE U EAT THERE BODY PARTS U BITCH! KKiNG KKILLA, FOLK KKILLA

TWO TWO KKILLA U BITCH!
QuoteDUMB BITCH YOU SAIDK YOU DIDNT CLAIM NUTTIN NOW YOU A FUNNY BUNNY BITCH ILL GRAB YOU BY THA EARS BITCH N SLAP THAT FUNNY BUNNY, PELON ROTSK GRINCH ROTSK MOSCA,PIPER G,SAMMY G,FLACCO, ROTSK BITCH
QuoteOh dear. Another piece of evidence, as if another were needed, that America needs to die. The sooner, the better.
QuoteYOU A BITCH ASS DIRTY HOW AND HELL NO I AINT WATCH YO NASTY VIDEOS BUT YOU GO HAVE DA NERVE TO PUT NAKED PICS OF YOSELF DATS CALLED DISRESPECTIN YO BODY HOE JUST CAUSE YOU FRoM CALI DON'T MEAN SHIT SO HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOSELF AND STOP ALWAYS TALKIN BOUT SOME SEE ME NAKED AND "I HAVE NAKED PICS OF MYSELF" DATS CALLED BEING A NASTY ASS HOE "FROM CALI" HOW BOUT DAT
QuoteThere you are, stupid dumbshit? Incredible, comming from gaylord spain, crawling on your 4's, after a active night of buttslamming.Don't forget to plug your asshole, you leak everywhere, pussy. Who the hell cares about your shit country. When we need info, will call, otherwise, go bomb your ass on the moon instead, big fat retard.
Quotedisgustingly think to the bones. uggghhh... reason why africa is a third world country
QuoteAnother example of how Americans can barely be classified as humans. They more resemble cattle than anything else, body and mind wise.
Quotewhy cant u just use correct grammer
QuoteHEY FUXDAT I want you to take my military issued M-4 and place a 5.56mm round through the back of your head. if it wasn't for those of us protecting your pussy ass than you couldn't surf the net and bitch. Move to France you pussy

Zina

Youtube is amazing and so are the people that use it.
Amazing.

Caswin

Quote from: BillBuckner on November 26, 2007, 04:35:04 PM
QuoteIn 1995 A mAn WeNt InTo A hOuSe AnD aSkEd A gIrL iF sHe LiKeD pIzZa ShE sAiD yEs So He WeNt AnD gOt HeR pIzZa

pOsT tHiS oN 100 vIdEoS iN 60 mInUtEs Or A mAn WiLl GeT yOu PiZzA
Hey!  Free pizza!

I actually think that one might be a joke.  The others... depress me.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

bill

"MOTHA IMA KILL YO WHOLE FAMILY N MAKE U EAT THERE BODY PARTS U BITCH! KKiNG KKILLA, FOLK KKILLA" sounds like a good pickup line

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

By the way, Jakshep, you are a truly horrible poster.

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Eibborn

Okay, how about this thread is now about suggestions for new posters, without naming any names. 8|

To be honest, though, I don't know where to start. Okay, basics.

-Grammar and spelling, please! I like capitalization and periods. So should you.
-If you need to say, 'This is not spam,' it is.
-DON'T MAKE IDIOTIC TOPICS!
/kicks the internet over

bill

Quote from: Eibbor_N on November 26, 2007, 08:31:15 PM
Okay, how about this thread is now about suggestions for new posters, without naming any names. 8|
How about "Don't hijack threads"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Eibbor_N on November 26, 2007, 08:31:15 PM

How about "I'm not an admin, and therefore, according to Rule #3, I will shush." ?

Darkmoon

How about we just lock this thread and pretend it never happened?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Works for me.

Shall we let RJ have the honours?

Darkmoon

llearch n'n'daCorna

Probably, since she's Australian, and they can spell correctly, unlike you degenerate Americans with that no-good Noah Webster's interference... ;-]

Darkmoon

Sienna Maiu - M T

But smarter people could make clones and the win more :/

jakshep3

OMG! no-one even looked at the description of the thread after they clicked on it , and then I get grammatical revisions shoved in my face,  followed by which race is more litterate for fucks sak,calm down, you're all acting like kids. sheesh. I'll probably get blocked by llearch now. and I can't even pronounce it.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well honestly, I had no response, on account of I've never encountered those people.
Sounds stupid though :/

and while we're being honest, I thought you were going to single-out some specific group-type of video posters, as people are wont to do.
Such as people who record themselves singing purely because they can do nothing else, but all they do is use Windows Movie Maker to add the sound file to random and sporadic pictures.
Like that Sienna person. I just hate her.

Darkmoon

Quote from: jakshep3 on November 28, 2007, 05:49:43 AM
OMG! no-one even looked at the description of the thread after they clicked on it , and then I get grammatical revisions shoved in my face,  followed by which race is more litterate for fucks sak,calm down, you're all acting like kids. sheesh. I'll probably get blocked by llearch now. and I can't even pronounce it.

Oh, no. We read the title. We read the post. We just didn't care enough about what you had to say to give two shits about it.

I'm closing this thread now.