11/23/07 [DMFA #845] - Hair

Started by AndersW, November 22, 2007, 11:53:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netrogo

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on November 23, 2007, 04:16:50 PM
Would it be the ice cream flavor known as Superman?

And I just love the expression on Jy's face in the last panel.  Too priceless. x3  But anyway, huzzah for the end of an arc.   :3

That's pretty close. The Neonpolitan I had did not have blue though, looking at that makes me remember that much.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Aleolus on November 23, 2007, 02:06:19 PM
I for one am still firmly entrenched in the "Jyrras is Bi" camp, and nothing, not even the author herself telling me I am wrong will dislodge me from it!

Come to us, Jyrras!  Come back to the light!  Turn from the dark side, you have the strength!

I agree with you!

Janus Whitefurr

In regards to the ice-cream thing, just because llearch referenced me while talking about it.... Neapolitan = pink/white/brown = strawberry/vanilla/chocolate. The one I was tricked into thinking was paint (as llearch recounted) was what we call "Rainbow" icecream which tends to have yellows, blues, pinks...

As for Jy, he's adorable as always. Further commentary internally censored. Have a nice day.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Aleolus

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on November 24, 2007, 12:34:16 AM
Quote from: Aleolus on November 23, 2007, 02:06:19 PM
I for one am still firmly entrenched in the "Jyrras is Bi" camp, and nothing, not even the author herself telling me I am wrong will dislodge me from it!

Come to us, Jyrras!  Come back to the light!  Turn from the dark side, you have the strength!

I agree with you!

Yay!  Another person who doesn't want Jy to only like guys!  ...Wait, what?  Please tell me it's not because you want to still do dirty things with him!  :<

Zedd

Netrogo

Quote from: Zedd on November 24, 2007, 03:25:12 AM
  :)

THAT'S IT!!! OMFG!!! *breaks out in a rendition of Bette Midler's Wind Beneath My Wings* I guess the name was changed some years after I had it but that is exactly it.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Tapewolf

Woah.  It does look like paint.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dannysaysnoo

Kenji

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Kenji on November 24, 2007, 05:20:02 PM
Quote from: dannysaysnoo on November 24, 2007, 11:55:35 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on November 24, 2007, 08:05:20 AM
Woah.  It does look like paint.

It probably is :3

"Covers intestines in one coat!"

Now, your intestines will be the talk of the Emergency Theater!

Twist

The comic in question is thoroughly ironic, but not because his hair is a rainbow and he is gay.

It's ironic that he has been the "strait" man this entire arc where we find out he is gay and ends up with rainbow hair.

Even if this is completely unintentional, its great storytelling, so props to Amber.

WhiteFire

Considering this thread has devolved into attempting to identify rainbow color icecream, I think the thread, unlike Jyrras, has failed to escape the fae realm...

...and yes, it looks like paint to me too.

Aleolus

I agree wholeheartedly!  Can we please get this back semi onto topic, is Jy gay, or is he just bi?  I will forever stick with bi, simply because I cannot see someone as cute and cuddly as him not liking girls!  His history with women has obviously given him an affinity for guys as well, but girls are so much more likable than guys are!  [/rant]

Dannysaysnoo

Angel

.... (bonk) And that was the sound of the reference finally hitting me over the head.

This statement matches how clueless and dumb I now feel, and I'm never gonna have the chance to use it again, so:

:shapeshifters

Done.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!