11/12/07 [DMFA #840] - Rules.

Started by AndersW, November 11, 2007, 11:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

Quote from: Alondro on November 12, 2007, 10:14:08 AM
*Charline looks at the 2007 Egyptian Gals picture*  Hey!  Bast is bothering my Mum again!   :c

Unless Bast is your aunt, I'm going to assume these gals are not part of normal continuity.  The inside joke for this series has always been those two are sisters. :U

Reese Tora

So, are they Bast and Sekhmet? I didn't think the two were sisters. :B
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Angel

(scrolls the posts twice, just to be sure) No-one said it yet? I'm most definitely the first person to say it? *aside* Probably not the first to think it...

The first rule of the Fae Universe: Don't talk about the Fae universe.

The second rule of the Fae Universe: Do NOT TALK about the Fae Universe.

There. I said it.

And by the way, I am now really really curious as to how Rose sounds/will sound in the Radio Project. She seems like she'd have a good voice. She should.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Dannysaysnoo

i reckon she will sound like every black stereotype ever.

Kenji

Quote from: dannysaysnoo on November 12, 2007, 05:13:19 PM

The stereotype would have her screaming every sentence and ending it with "Mmmmhmm".

Tapewolf

Given how difficult it is to get female VAs for the project, she will sound like whoever we can tempt/persuade/coerce to to the voice  :B 

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dannysaysnoo

ha, made me laugh.

have you ever seen that tv show, Less Than Perfect?

Aurawyn

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 12, 2007, 03:43:10 PM
*Charline looks at the 2007 Egyptian Gals picture*  Hey!  Bast is bothering my Mum again!   :c

Unless Bast is your aunt, I'm going to assume these gals are not part of normal continuity.  The inside joke for this series has always been those two are sisters. :U

Link?

Hehe

Amber Williams

I think they're talking about the series of pictures I have posted in the rant section underneath my comic.  I'm too lazy right now to re-link them all to here. :U

Reese Tora

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 12, 2007, 11:28:13 PM
I think they're talking about the series of pictures I have posted in the rant section underneath my comic.  I'm too lazy right now to re-link them all to here. :U

Crazed fan!

http://www.mabsland.com/Art4/Egyptians.jpg
http://www.mabsland.com/Art4/Egyptian_GalsV2.jpg
http://mabsland.com/Art5/Egyptian_GalsV3.jpg

*runs away*

(nope, still not found the two bonus profiles, I suck!)
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Zedd

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 12, 2007, 05:15:54 PM

Given how difficult it is to get female VAs for the project, she will sound like whoever we can tempt/persuade/coerce to to the voice  :B 
Whutchu talkin bout Tapes?

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Zedd on November 12, 2007, 11:54:55 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on November 12, 2007, 05:15:54 PM

Whutchu talkin bout Tapes?

xD xD xD xD

That needs to be a smiley, with the words "Whutchu talkin bout?" on it.

Alondro

*Charles ohs!*  That's right!  You never did hear Charline's non-cubi origin story!  Well.... a long long time ago, in a Nile Delta far far away...

:giggle

Oh, and I'll do Rose's voice!  *does an impression of Chef's Mom*  It's a succubus!  A succubus come ta take mah baby!   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Netrogo on November 12, 2007, 11:36:37 AM
The thought of those *shudders* fanfics horrifies me to know end. For now though I'm just waiting for the crackpot theories to start flooding in. I'm sure someone is going to come up with some chain that results in Mab being her own grandma or worse :<
dude...
That would so make sense though!
Or perhaps more like GreatGrandmother...

Quote from: dannysaysnoo on November 12, 2007, 05:16:25 PM
ha, made me laugh.

have you ever seen that tv show, Less Than Perfect?
Well, it certainly sounds familiar...

Quote from: Alondro on November 13, 2007, 09:43:02 PM

*Charles ohs!*  That's right!  You never did hear Charline's non-cubi origin story!  Well.... a long long time ago, in a Nile Delta far far away...
Nor have I.

Alondro

Meh, it'd take too long to write out.  By the time I had it finalized in my head, I lost the time to sit down and write it.  Besides, it'd be pretty useless for a character that's just for my own stress relief and won't really ever be used otherwise.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

LionHeart

Quote from: Alondro on November 16, 2007, 07:27:18 PM
Meh, it'd take too long to write out.  By the time I had it finalized in my head, I lost the time to sit down and write it.  Besides, it'd be pretty useless for a character that's just for my own stress relief and won't really ever be used otherwise.

So write it out and post it in the Tower of Art. It's worth doing for its own sake.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Sienna Maiu - M T

Personally, I like jotnotes.

Whenever I get a major mental story development, I write it down.
Especially when I start involving "logic".