11/07/07 [DMFA Guest Strip] - by Paul

Started by Kamunt, November 06, 2007, 09:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamunt

First comic topic, w00t.

I always knew Abel preferred his eggs over easy. Different personality types just SCREAM different kinds of egg styles, don't they? Like, Mab for instance: scrambled.

EDIT: Never mind. :) It suddenly workinates now.

Kenji

Its the "this is your brain" comic with the egg, Dan, Mab, and Abel posted on the forums some time ago.

Kamunt

Never caught it. It might've been before my time. Haven't been here since the beginning, unfortunately. :mowsad

techmaster-glitch

Saw this comic back then, liked it, and still do. It is teh win :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

As hilarious now as it was then :) oh, I mean...  :spidey

Abel, oh you...

Zedd

This is a nice guest comic...I just hope to get the new one me and Thunderstep are doing

Raskahn

Yeah I agree, this comic is great. Read this first thing in the morning and, Dan and Mab in a "This is your brain" comic combined with Abel in a pink apron...bloody hilarious.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kenji on November 06, 2007, 09:34:42 PM
Its the "this is your brain" comic with the egg, Dan, Mab, and Abel posted on the forums some time ago.

It's an oldie but a goodie.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

computer nerd

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 07, 2007, 04:05:22 AM
Quote from: Kenji on November 06, 2007, 09:34:42 PM

It's an oldie but a goodie.
ture that  :)

Kajet

so then your brain on DMFA is the same as a normal brain, just nicely decorated?

Raskahn

Quote from: kajet on November 07, 2007, 06:00:27 AM
so then your brain on DMFA is the same as a normal brain, just nicely decorated?

I believe psychedelic would be better  :)

Alondro

You realize what this comic implies...

Abel eats BRAINS!!!   :zombiekun2

D:
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Tapewolf

Quote from: Alondro on November 07, 2007, 02:06:55 PM
Abel eats BRAINS!!!
I took it to mean he eats scrambled minds, i.e. confusion.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 07, 2007, 02:12:27 PM
Quote from: Alondro on November 07, 2007, 02:06:55 PM
Abel eats BRAINS!!!
I took it to mean he eats scrambled minds, i.e. confusion.

i took it to mean that Abel eats EGGS!

GabrielsThoughts

wait, wasn't that guy banned for drawing mab naked or something?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Tapewolf

Quote from: dannysaysnoo on November 07, 2007, 02:22:01 PM
i took it to mean that Abel eats EGGS!

Depends how deep you want to go, doesn't it?    :3

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on November 07, 2007, 02:49:37 PM
wait, wasn't that guy banned for drawing mab naked or something?

He's still in the memberlist, so I'd say not.  Also, why would you get banned for that?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

I'm assuming he means the artist of the guest strip - Paul.

Amber Williams

To my knowledge, there has only been 4 people who have drawn Mab naked...myself included.  And none of them have been banned.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 07, 2007, 04:25:55 PM
To my knowledge, there has only been 4 people who have drawn Mab naked...myself included.  And none of them have been banned.

My world has been turned on its head, not only you knew people were drawing Mab naked, but YOU DREW HER NAKED AS WELL?????????

Amber Williams

I'm the artist. You don't think I have unclothed model sheets of all my characters?

Dannysaysnoo

NO I DON'T! would anyone expect Matt Groening to have Marge Simpson naked!?

....................oh my god.......................

i just realized you must have fa'lina naked as well......

Amber Williams

*quirks brow*  You do realize naked can also simply mean "lacking clothes".  The model sheets are about as anotomically correct as a barbie doll. I simply use them to make sure I have markings in the right place. 

Not everything naked results in "durh hurh naughty bits" you know.

Dannysaysnoo

i do now, as long as you don't release them on tha intarweb for folk to fill in.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: dannysaysnoo on November 07, 2007, 05:17:03 PM
i just realized you must have fa'lina naked as well......

And I just realized that post is about twice as big as it needs to be.

Amber Williams

If people want to draw dangly bits on my characters, that's their perogative.  It doesn't bug me either way as long as people aren't going out of their way to put them on a place that is easily accessible to the minor readers of my comic.  Contrary to popular belief, the reason DMFA is a PG comic is because I chose for it to be...not because I have some grudge against mature artwork.

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 07, 2007, 05:30:50 PM
If people want to draw dangly bits on my characters, that's their perogative.  It doesn't bug me either way as long as people aren't going out of their way to put them on a place that is easily accessible to the minor readers of my comic.  Contrary to popular belief, the reason DMFA is a PG comic is because I chose for it to be...not because I have some grudge against mature artwork.

just as long as the comic doesn't die over night, and you don't draw said danglies, i'll be fine.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: dannysaysnoo on November 07, 2007, 05:32:35 PM
just as long as the comic doesn't die over night, and you don't draw said danglies, i'll be fine.

Man, where were you when brains were handed out? Behind the door?

Either of these is her choice. It's her comic, she draws it because she wants to. Us viewing it is a nice bonus, but totally irrelevant. And it's her characters. If she wants to draw danglies, then she's perfectly allowed to. The only limitation is she can't then go and hand them out to minors, because that would be against the law. Barring that, she can do whatever the hell she wants with her characters, and we, as a group or as individuals, have exactly zero say in anything about it.

Sheesh.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 07, 2007, 05:21:56 PM
*quirks brow*  You do realize naked can also simply mean "lacking clothes".  The model sheets are about as anotomically correct as a barbie doll. I simply use them to make sure I have markings in the right place. 

Not everything naked results in "durh hurh naughty bits" you know.

Awwwww..........  :c

XD Yeah, I'm perverted....... And I also do realize that tid bit of info right there

Also: ABEL IS A ZOMBEH! RUN!