poll

bill is sucks
5 (31.3%)
bill is sucks a lot
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Sienna Maiu - M T

This seems as good a place as any?
Is there some way that I can add a poll to a pre-existing thread, or need I make a new one first?

(And if there is a better place... I guess I'll need to read the rules again)

llearch n'n'daCorna

It -is- possible to add a poll to a thread you started, I believe.

Of course, as an admin, I can add a poll to anyone's thread, so I might have the options slightly incorrect. Which thread were you trying to poll-arise?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

The "Add poll" button should be on the bottom of the thread, look for it there.

(Note: It's inserted with the mod options (lock, move, merge, etc) for me, so you might not be able to.)

llearch n'n'daCorna

In the DMFA theme, and, presumably, the Inverted Dungeon theme (that being the default) it's at the top...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

I made the poll better.

:mwaha
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

bill

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Sienna Maiu - M T

no. Bill is Crock.
er

Well, while that's fine and hilarious, I guess I'll have to give it another go. I was wanting to stick a poll in my art thread, but wasn't sure what to do so far as there not being an immediate option on the edit screen, and the 'Make New Poll' option at the top seems to only work for making a new thread to go with it as well. And I have no reason or desire to make a new thread for this express purpose. Also, it would be rather pointless.

xHaZxMaTx

I use the SMF Default theme and I have no idea how to make a poll in a thread that already exists or if it's even possible. :/

Reese Tora

You know, on this style of board, if it shares the same base code at the one that I am technically an administrator of, the administrators can see who voted, and for what? :)

I'mma go vote now.

If regular people can add polls to existing threads, it should be in the same place on the edit page as it is on the thread creation page. :B
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation