Hammer or Sword

Started by WingedMayhem, April 15, 2006, 08:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WingedMayhem

Hammer. Not as narrow and can have lots of uses.

Destina Faroda

Sword.   Easier to stab people in their sleep with.
Sig coming...whenever...

Xuzaf D

If your talking war hammer then I'll take that. Much like the Axe, it's large motions can be used take on larger groups. A skilled man with a giant weapon could easily take on ten enemies armed with swords. One-on-one the hammer could even break the tiny sword. No shield either, so the swordsmen would be screwed.

Darkmoon

Well, a great sword would have most of the same benefits. I say sword.

ilpalazzo

A sword is swift
A hammer is slow

Sword= weak
Hammer=strong

Sword=pierce through skin and through heart
Hammer=Crush bones

I say Sword

Fizzbit

Sword. Easier to maneuver and a lot more graceful looking.

Xuzaf D

::smashes all your swords with a stone hammer::

Ha! That half god-modey rp move should prove I'm correct.

WingedMayhem

I am with Joseph on this one. Hammers are a hell of alot cooler. With enough force and a big enough hammer you can completely shatter someone's head apart.

Fizzbit

Yet with a sword you can slice it off cleanly and not have to worry about all that gory mess splattering everywhere.

WingedMayhem

Quote from: Clara E. Leet on April 16, 2006, 11:20:43 PM
Yet with a sword you can slice it off cleanly and not have to worry about all that gory mess splattering everywhere.

Yeah but whats the fun in that. hehe :)

Fizzbit

Also if you're trying to be sneaky about it, a stabbed body would be easier to hide than a smashed gory body with body parts decorating the walls.

Darkmoon

Well, not entirely. The blood pool will still show.

WingedMayhem

Quote from: Clara E. Leet on April 17, 2006, 09:44:36 AM
Also if you're trying to be sneaky about it, a stabbed body would be easier to hide than a smashed gory body with body parts decorating the walls.

Yes but the walls look so pretty with gore, pieces of heart, and brain matter lining the room.

Darkmoon

She is right, though, it's not the most stealthy weapon.

(THUD)

"What was that?"

WingedMayhem

LOL Somehow I thought of Metal Gear Solid when you just did that.

Darkmoon

Could you image Solid Snake luggin around a big fuckin hammer?

WingedMayhem

LOL! That would be funny. You see the exclamation point and then Solid Snake takes a huge ass hammer and hits the guy in the face.

Darkmoon

His health gets low, he drags the hammer behind him...

ilpalazzo

That would rock, Call him the bastard son of pryamid head.

Soma_Cruz

Heeeey~ I\'d prefer a spear. So I can line them up outside a window and kick some random person out said window and onto the spear. Lots of spears and window kicking out of action.  :mwaha

chip

deepnds on weapons really.I pick my sword.

Achirio

Sword. With hammers you need to keep moving them around so your enemy doesn't get close to you or else your an easy target. That sounds to troublesome to me.