fever dream

Started by gh0st, September 29, 2007, 08:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gh0st

ok so a little while back a was running a small fever and decided to go to bed (bad idea really those dreams are freakin messed up) anyways the dream was set in the time of dmfa and here's what it was...

dan and mab started going out but then mab dumped dan for jyrras and jyrrras ended up marring mab. dan who is now sulking ends up going to sai academy and becomes really freaking evil like more than his mother. then i remember it going to the real world but the charectors of dmfa were still there and i was like woah.. then i woke up at 8 a.m. and had to do school...

anyways it was really fricked up... and no i was not o.d. on drugs

Illusionist

Wow...that really was messed up. No way would Mab prefer Jyrras!

Zedd

Of course..Unless Jyyras takes a red bull..

Fuyudenki

not to rain on anybody's parade or anything, but I fail to see the relevance of dreams on this particular portion of the Clockwork Mansion forums, however DMFA-related they may be.  Fever dreams even less so.  Dreams rarely make any sort of sense.  Fever dreams aren't ever supposed to make sense.

but it's been left here, so I guess Llearch, Bill, Zina, RJ, Darkmoon, Damaris, and Amber must all have no problem with it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Raist on September 30, 2007, 04:47:12 PM
but it's been left here, so I guess Llearch, Bill, Zina, RJ, Darkmoon, Damaris, and Amber must all have no problem with it.

Not exactly.

After all, we don't always act immediately, especially if the answer isn't immediately obvious. Spam, is obvious. Misplaced posts... less so, often. In this case, it wasn't obvious by the first post, but might well be after a bit.

So we're waiting to see if it keeps getting traffic, in which case it'll probably more, or if it just dies quietly. In which case, we won't have to do anything.

We're allowed to be lazy, right? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Whats werid I had dream Dan was using my bathroom..And thats when I was really sleepy awake mood there...I was like.."Oh sorry man...Didnt even see you in there.."

Caswin

Quote from: Raist on September 30, 2007, 04:47:12 PMI fail to see the relevance of dreams on this particular portion of the Clockwork Mansion forums, however DMFA-related they may be.
You answered your own question.  It's DMFA related.  I had a "DMFA dreams" thread somewhere around here...
Quote from: Raist on September 30, 2007, 04:47:12 PMDreams rarely make any sort of sense.  Fever dreams aren't ever supposed to make sense.
Really?  You must have odd dreams, because mine almost always have some sort of logic.  Fever dreams, too, they're just usually weirder or more vivid or something.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Caswin on October 02, 2007, 10:04:47 AM
Quote from: Raist on September 30, 2007, 04:47:12 PMI fail to see the relevance of dreams on this particular portion of the Clockwork Mansion forums, however DMFA-related they may be.
You answered your own question.  It's DMFA related.  I had a "DMFA dreams" thread somewhere around here...

that's like saying that if I make a DMFA fanart strip for my webcomic, my webcomic is suddenly DMFA-related and can be plugged here.

At least, it is by my logic.

Really?  You must have odd dreams, because mine almost always have some sort of logic.  Fever dreams, too, they're just usually weirder or more vivid or something.

People have dreams that make sense?  What a boring life you must have!

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Raist on October 02, 2007, 11:14:44 AM

that's like saying that if I make a DMFA fanart strip for my webcomic, my webcomic is suddenly DMFA-related and can be plugged here.

At least, it is by my logic.
Then your logic must have a splinter in it. If you were to do that, then that one strip would most certainly be DMFA-related, and deserve a mention, probably.

In fact, this exact thing has happened before, even recently. I remember once someone starting a thread and posting a link to a comic that had a charcater that looked suspiciously like Abel.

More recently, someone started a thread and linked to one of Turnsky's most recent FoxFire Chronicles comic strips, one where Turny deliberately put in Dan's dress ("It's a robe, not a dress!") and Abel's skirt ("I'm pretty sure that's a kilt...") in a clothes shop.

This thread, for example. This one dream is DMFA related, as are any others anyone else wants to share. But a dream that isn't DMFA-related, simply isn't DMFA-related.

Do you get it?

If it's DMFA-related, it's DMFA-related.
If it's not DMFA-related, it's not DMFA-related.

There is not conflicting data, there is no debate.

Simple.
As.
Sh*t.

bill

This thread is no longer DMFA-related, it is bitching-about-semantics-related. Plz stop.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 05, 2007, 12:03:10 PM
In fact, this exact thing has happened before, even recently. I remember once someone starting a thread and posting a link to a comic that had a charcater that looked suspiciously like Abel.

Actually, that was a cameo. It was just linked to page 2 of the cameo, and the cameo was announced on page 1 (in small print, with the other copyright notices, at the bottom, I'll admit)...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

I had a dream that a meteorite landed in my neighbor's yard.  It was carbonaceous and had these strange-looking masks embedded in it.  Then another came down a little ways away and a huge pillar of fire came up from where it landed.  All that was left when I got there was a cracked golden mask with one of its horn-like protrusions missing. 

Everyone was curiously touching the masks, as they were clear evidence of alien life.  But then they were possessed by spirits imprisoned in the masks!  The leader one in the golden mask couldn't possess me because the mask was broken and so its catalytic function didn't work.  But the spirit had foolishly spoken to me in its eagerness for a new body, and so I learned that they had been banished from their world millions of years ago for their crimes that were so horrible that only the imprisonment of their consciousness in the masks, thrown out of their system and doomed to drift in space until the end of everything, was a fitting punishment.

But of course, like all alien bad guys, they ended up here.   :3

How does this apply to DMFA?  Well, I was reading the updated comic in the dream when i saw the first meteor come down!   ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Alondro on October 05, 2007, 09:52:05 PM
I had a dream that a meteorite landed in my neighbor's yard.  It was carbonaceous and had these strange-looking masks embedded in it.  Then another came down a little ways away and a huge pillar of fire came up from where it landed.  All that was left when I got there was a cracked golden mask with one of its horn-like protrusions missing. 

Everyone was curiously touching the masks, as they were clear evidence of alien life.  But then they were possessed by spirits imprisoned in the masks!  The leader one in the golden mask couldn't possess me because the mask was broken and so its catalytic function didn't work.  But the spirit had foolishly spoken to me in its eagerness for a new body, and so I learned that they had been banished from their world millions of years ago for their crimes that were so horrible that only the imprisonment of their consciousness in the masks, thrown out of their system and doomed to drift in space until the end of everything, was a fitting punishment.

How does this apply to DMFA?  Well, I was reading the updated comic in the dream when i saw the first meteor come down!   ;)

That actually sounds like an awsome idea for a story...I gotta save this... :mwaha

AndersW

Quote from: Alondro on October 05, 2007, 09:52:05 PM

Of Course!!!

Alondro

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 05, 2007, 10:20:36 PM

That actually sounds like an awsome idea for a story...I gotta save this... :mwaha

Yesssss.  Xenu commands you!   >:3 

*upon thinking a bit, it kinda has overtones of the Scientology lunacy, but in this case the banished spirits are bad guys and only ended up here accidently.  Well, and there aren't billions of them... ok so it's not too much like Scientology.*   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

DarkAudit

Quote from: Alondro on October 09, 2007, 08:48:15 AM

*upon thinking a bit, it kinda has overtones of the Scientology lunacy, but in this case the banished spirits are bad guys and only ended up here accidently.  Well, and there aren't billions of them... ok so it's not too much like Scientology.*   :B

Tom Cruise just sent over this bus caravan of lawyers. They'd like to have a word with you.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

LionHeart

More like Highlander II... :P
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Fuyudenki

reminds me of some of the Bionicle storylines, actually.

Kamunt

Quote from: DarkAudit on October 09, 2007, 09:51:20 AM

Tom Cruise just sent over this bus caravan of lawyers. They'd like to have a word with you.
Be carerful, he might try to sue you until stop touching your newly-born child(ren) for the first days of its arrival. :rolleyes

Alondro

Quote from: Kamunt on October 09, 2007, 06:16:32 PM
Quote from: DarkAudit on October 09, 2007, 09:51:20 AM

Be carerful, he might try to sue you until stop touching your newly-born child(ren) for the first days of its arrival. :rolleyes

That does it!  I'm gonna have kids just so I can poke them non-stop for the first month of their life!  And I advise Amber to do likewise to make Scientologists mad!    *a trap to get Amber to have kids!*  ;)

Kamunt

Quote from: Alondro on October 09, 2007, 10:52:16 PM
That does it!  I'm gonna have kids just so I can poke them non-stop for the first month of their life!  And I advise Amber to do likewise to make Scientologists mad!    *a trap to get Amber to have kids!*  ;)

:O Wait, stop!! Who knows what sort of unholy force you might release upon the Earth if such a deed does pass!

...*considers* Ah, :censored it, the world could use more pretty princes(ses) of aluminum. >:D

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Kamunt on October 14, 2007, 05:55:01 PM
:O Wait, stop!! Who knows what sort of unholy force you might release upon the Earth if such a deed does pass!

It would set up a potential legacy of authors and artists, and keep fiction like DMFA around long after Mrs. Williams has left us.

However, I expect to be gone before that happens, so it doesn't really matter either way tome.