What are the 'lab experiment' and 'bat' things below people's names??

Started by jakshep3, October 07, 2007, 06:02:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakshep3

What are the 'lab experiment' and 'bat' things below people's names??
tanks, jakshep3 :zombiekun2

llearch n'n'daCorna

They're groups.

Generally post count is what sets them, however there are a few exceptions:
Moderator: is a moderator for the board where this appears only
Lab Experiment: is a site moderator
Teh Mighty Ruler: is the owner of the host that the forum is running on, and the server admin.

.. and, of course, me. I look after the server for Damaris, and make changes to the templates that the forum uses, generally, apply patches, run maintenance, etc.

Clear as mud?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alondro

Wow, this guy is a mega-noob!  Charline's gonna make mince-meat outta him!   ;)

*next question*  What's mince-meat?

:headdesk
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Kamunt

You know, it's funny, but upon reading the rules for these forums, I learned that Alondro effectively breaks a rule every time xe posts. X3 ...Of course, I have now, too. D'oh, my perfect record!!! :<

EDIT: Honestly though, Alondro, your guess is as good as mine. :O I have no idea. My best guess is that it's...chopped-up meat. :B

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Alondro on October 07, 2007, 07:41:07 PM
*next question*  What's mince-meat?
Not real meat. :<

Quote from: Kamunt on October 09, 2007, 08:34:50 PM
You know, it's funny, but upon reading the rules for these forums, I learned that Alondro effectively breaks a rule every time xe posts. X3
I think he (um...they) was/were grandfathered in when that rule was set. (I.E. He/they can do it, but he's/they're the exception.)
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Kamunt

Quote from: modelincard on October 09, 2007, 08:49:55 PM
I think he (um...they) was/were grandfathered in when that rule was set. (I.E. He/they can do it, but he's/they're the exception.)
I figured just as much. :rolleyes Immunity, I see, exists on these forums, too. Ah well, not my concern. I just find it amusing. :3

xHaZxMaTx

From what I've heard, he's only allowed to 'RP' in The Lost Lake Inn.  Amber's sub-forum, Amber's rules. ;)

Kamunt

:o Oh, really?? Well, bathe me in melted butter and call me 'Delicious!' D: The more you know!

Alondro

Ah, Wikipedia.  The answer-all, even when it's wrong.  But it's right about this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mincemeat

Fruit, meat bits, spices, and booze all mixed together.  Sounds like something somebody came up with at 3 am after a kegger.   :P  Or Dan's next drink experiment.   :yuck
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif