9/28/07 - Amber's Rant

Started by RobbieThe1st, September 28, 2007, 10:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobbieThe1st

Quote825: <title>DMFA: 09/28/07: Send more cops. Send more paramedics.</title> In regards to health, I'm not quite sure what is up.  On one hand, I'm feeling less ill.  But on the other I've also been feeling less concious.  It seems whenever I'm not working on something, I'm sleeping or laying down. Somewhat annoying.</p>However, like I promised, I have managed to get something minor updated.  In the Demonology 101 section, both Phoenix A and Gryphon C are now up and active.  It's my hope to try to fill in the final race gaps by this time next week. But we shall seeeee.  In the meantime, Abel's Story is scheduled to update for Saturday with no delays.  All in all, it's been a very wonky week.</p>Speaking of wonky, I have been for a couple days debating about throwing down the possibility of starting up an older game I played back when I was in college.   Not sure if I will or not though.  Primarily caue the game itself is silly and something that is probably meant for like...8 year olds.  Also there is the issue that its an MMORPG and I dislike ever throwing into any of those on my own cause I hate playing things by myself.</p>I might go into details on Saturday. But right now I'm a bit sleepy.  Take care and see you all tomorrow.  And btw universe: Bite me. </p><p>- Amber</p>

Well, this part stood out for me:
QuoteSpeaking of wonky, I have been for a couple days debating about throwing down the possibility of starting up an older game I played back when I was in college.   Not sure if I will or not though.  Primarily caue the game itself is silly and something that is probably meant for like...8 year olds.  Also there is the issue that its an MMORPG, and I dislike ever throwing into any of those on my own cause I hate playing things by myself.
I immediately thought: It just *has* to be RuneScape!  >:3

Anyway, this topic is for discussion of this rant(and especially what game it could be!).

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.