"Mah husband is a dink-butt"

Started by Jakon, September 12, 2007, 12:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

*laughs* In case peeps are wondering, the situation is more comical than anything malicious.

Y'see, Mason and I are getting close to our 1 year anniversarry and a couple nights ago we ended up in a very odd discussion about Ouroboros (the symbol of a snake eating another snake and thus creating a loop) when Mason came up with the concept of two fat people eating eachother while their lower half of their bodies would constantly be turning into cake.

This, combined with him drawing an actual example, caused me to start calling him a dink butt for the rest of the evening.  We then made a comment about how we are probably the first couple to have this kind of discussion and that we need to start arguing about normal things like money or family instead of the plausability of fat people turning into cake.

And there you have it: a look into my marraige.   We put the "fun" in disfunctional.  :U

techmaster-glitch

The Oroboros? Ain't that the mark that all Humunculi have in FullMetal Alchemist?

Cogidubnus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros

I don't watch FMA, but I think perhaps Amber means this particular thing.

techmaster-glitch

Yup, that's the Ouroboros all right. "The Serpent That Eats its Own Tail". I just only know it from FMA.

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Netrogo on September 12, 2007, 12:28:54 PM
I dunno if it's good or bad, but I do know that I chuckle EVERY time I see those words  :giggle

Oh, you take the words right out of my mouth!

rt

*reads explanation*
Before I was giggling .. now i'm  :mwaha rotflmao!!  :mwaha

Fuyudenki

now I'm hungry, and wishing I wasn't done finishing off the cake from my brother's birthday party.

It was a big cake, but oddly, I think I'm responsible for less than 1/3 of the disappearance.  This is low for me.

Zedd

Oh Amber..We love you so...And you and your hubbys wit

Kamunt

That sounds delicious. :O I suddenly want to eat someone who's turning into cake... Is that weird, or what? :erk                                  >:3

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Kamunt on September 15, 2007, 01:15:06 AM
That sounds delicious. :O I suddenly want to eat someone who's turning into cake... Is that weird, or what? :erk                                  >:3
Yes, and now I have the same urge!

Psaakyrn

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on September 15, 2007, 11:36:55 AM
Quote from: Kamunt on September 15, 2007, 01:15:06 AM
Yes, and now I have the same urge!

Now all we need is someone to turn your bottom halves into cakes..
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Sienna Maiu - M T

*contemplates drawing it*
hmm... Oh, I wonder- I wonder... just what would a person with a name like AnizInDisguise look like...?

Naldru

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 15, 2007, 11:28:32 PM
hmm... Oh, I wonder- I wonder... just what would a person with a name like AnizInDisguise look like...?

with or without the disguise?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Zedd

Quote from: Naldru on September 15, 2007, 11:31:06 PM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 15, 2007, 11:28:32 PM

I found it...

Illusionist

Quote from: Amber Williams on September 14, 2007, 07:02:18 PM
*laughs* In case peeps are wondering, the situation is more comical than anything malicious.

Y'see, Mason and I are getting close to our 1 year anniversarry and a couple nights ago we ended up in a very odd discussion about Ouroboros (the symbol of a snake eating another snake and thus creating a loop) when Mason came up with the concept of two fat people eating eachother while their lower half of their bodies would constantly be turning into cake.

This, combined with him drawing an actual example, caused me to start calling him a dink butt for the rest of the evening.  We then made a comment about how we are probably the first couple to have this kind of discussion and that we need to start arguing about normal things like money or family instead of the plausability of fat people turning into cake.

And there you have it: a look into my marraige.   We put the "fun" in disfunctional.  :U

That basically sounds like the best marriage ever.

Kamunt

Quote from: Zedd on September 16, 2007, 12:03:45 AM
Quote from: Naldru on September 15, 2007, 11:31:06 PM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on September 15, 2007, 11:28:32 PM*contemplates drawing it*

I found it...

...Yeah, definitely draw him with the disguise.

Naldru

Just out of curiosity, is dink-butt related to dingbat.  I never could understand why Archie Bunker used a typographical term used to represent fonts containing special symbols as a denigrative reference to his wife.

Of course, it is far better to call her a dingbat than to ding her with a bat.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kamunt on September 18, 2007, 09:37:42 PM
...Yeah, definitely draw him with the disguise.

You prefer him that way?

I'd prefer him drawn -without- the disguise...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Illusionist

I was wondering, why would it have to be fat people turning into cake? Us skinny people love cake as much as anyone else!

llearch n'n'daCorna

yeah, but skinny people make cupcakes.

Fat people make great big layer cakes. Much better for the expressed usage. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Illusionist

Cupcakes? I've always thought of myself as a chocolate fudge brownie. Mmm...me...

Zedd

Quote from: Illusionist on September 19, 2007, 11:55:08 AM
Cupcakes? I've always thought of myself as a chocolate fudge brownie. Mmm...me...
Nah your more a hotdog..But you better not hurt her! Frank Fur-

Azraelle

Okay usually I have the impetus to draw nonsensical things that I overhear or read on forums.  But that image just ... it ... it just- *KABOOM*

I mean they're turning into CAKE!  *BOOM*

Silverfoxr

Ediable people cakes - errr ok???

CAKES IS PEOPLE TO!!! CAKES IS PEOPLE TO !!

Kenji

Naldru

Wasn't there a rock video with a take-off of Alice in Wonderland where Alice was turned into cake and was being eaten by the Mad Hatter and others.  I think the song was "You never come here anymore"

Saist

Quote from: Kenji on September 22, 2007, 09:01:15 AM
Soylent Green Velvet?
* je.saist fires the Orbital Soylent Green Trebuchet on Kenji for that

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Naldru on September 22, 2007, 09:12:46 AM
Wasn't there a rock video with a take-off of Alice in Wonderland where Alice was turned into cake and was being eaten by the Mad Hatter and others.  I think the song was "You never come here anymore"
Don't Come Around Here No More

Naldru

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on September 22, 2007, 05:50:24 PM
Quote from: Naldru on September 22, 2007, 09:12:46 AM
Don't Come Around Here No More
Thanks.  I guess old curmudgeons like me are doing well just to remember that something like that was a video.  However, I thought of the video while reading this thread.  After all, it has people turning into cake and being eaten.  And some of the people in the video definitely seem to be on meds.

And a word to Amber:  If you can put the fun in dysfunctional, they you're functional.  Prehaps a trifle eccentric, but it would be an awfully boring world if there wasn't any eccentricity.

Chaos

I don't know. You look at Tailsteaks art style, and I gotta wonder upon the effectiveness of his people turned cake.

I don't think he can do fat people.