A Secret revealed

Started by Fex, September 04, 2007, 03:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fex

I was rereading the archive till I found something that seemed not normal its on this comic page

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_599.php
In the first panel you see Abel hug a pink shiny warp-aci wich he calls Nutmeg.

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_790.php
Here you can see the pink Fea called also Nutmeg.

So I come to the conclusion she is a warp-aci in disguise spying for the cubi race.

I close my case :3

and yes I was bored like hell ... though I wonder how Albion would react to this

xHaZxMaTx

Right, coincidence doesn't exist in Furrae. :3

Saist

wouldn't it be more likely that if it is the same nutmeg, that she disguised herself as a Warp-Aci and is spying on the Cubi's for fun?

WhiteFire

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on September 04, 2007, 03:54:59 AM
Right, coincidence doesn't exist in Furrae. :3
And sarcasm is dead on the internet.

Tapewolf

With all due respect to Fex, I've come up with some pretty weird theories - some of which I actually believed - but I ain't touching that one :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zina

There needs to be a FAQ listed somewhere, with this being the first question, or something.

Fex

Quote from: je.saist on September 04, 2007, 05:14:46 AM
wouldn't it be more likely that if it is the same nutmeg, that she disguised herself as a Warp-Aci and is spying on the Cubi's for fun?

I find it fun the other way around =3

techmaster-glitch

You do know that this was already brought up in those very comic discussions thredas, then became it's own thread about this very same theory, and THEN it was mined?

Here: http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=2911.0

WhiteFire

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on September 04, 2007, 09:49:27 AM
You do know that this was already brought up in those very comic discussions thredas, then became it's own thread about this very same theory, and THEN it was mined?

So, we gonna get locked here, sent to the mines, or simply deleted?

I hope it's not the mines. I hate dank dark places...

Fex

oh I didn't see that one ... though I brought it more fun and profesional :B

Zedd

You thought wrong Benny..You made friends with Imotep..That was your first and final mistake. Oh wait your Fex...I always get my friends confuzed.

Fex

Quote from: Zedd on September 04, 2007, 11:47:39 AM
You thought wrong Benny..You made friends with Imotep..That was your first and final mistake. Oh wait your Fex...I always get my friends confuzed.

Oh NOES run Imotep run they'r after yah :dribble

Fuyudenki

:deadhorse yeah, thanks, Techmaster, but this one's already been done to death.  I believe Amber herself got irked last time, and said she simply likes the name, "Nutmeg."

Conspiracy theories may have been valid in Bob and George.  They are not so in DMFA.

Goatmon

Quote from: Zedd on September 04, 2007, 11:47:39 AM

Imotep....Imotep....Imotep...  :V

bill

I hate this thread and it deserves to die

:locked