08/13/07 [#806] Molesternated

Started by Tapewolf, August 13, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 13, 2007, 11:43:25 AM
Heh. That's because you presume everyone else didn't see it, rather than saw it, and decided not to say anything in the hopes that nobody would notice. ;-]
Well, 3 and 8 are the same shape...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Azlan

I suppose that is not too far off, it was definitely a bad touch.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

Aleolus

...Molesternated?   :erk  Mab, you need to get a dictionary.  That was just painful to those of us who behave like English majors. 

Turnsky

Quote from: Aleolus on August 13, 2007, 01:54:00 PM
...Molesternated?   :erk  Mab, you need to get a dictionary.  That was just painful to those of us who behave like English majors. 

pfffft, feeding the entire Oxford dictionary into a woodchipper and torturing English majors and grammar Nazis with the results is half the fun!

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Tapewolf

I was wondering if it was part of the process of keeping it PG...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

superluser

I like elevator announcement gags.  So this strip was tops for me.

And to be fair, Jyrras has in fact been molested.  Just not sexually molested (I assume).

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Regal

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 13, 2007, 10:03:52 AM
But what surprises me is just how quickly Mab jumped to that conclusion. Just how common is it for people to get molested in the Fae realm?!? :erk :erk :erk :erk

Under surface appearances, who knows how dangerous this place really is? Jy has been there under five minutes and he's been bullied, threated and marked, all because he didn't hug a strange woman with a spear through her chest. The Fae Realm may be less Cute Eccentric and more Insane Asylum. It's lost it's charm to me already, even with the elevator joke.

Dard

Quote from: Regal on August 13, 2007, 02:57:26 PM
The Fae Realm may be less Cute Eccentric and more Insane Asylum.
But a Cute Insane Asylum!

Vidar

Fea realm also know as C.I.A.

Hmmmmm. That could explain a few things......

Is the FBI invoved somehow?
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

superluser

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ChaoSynergy

The Scientific Process in action, Fae Style!

Rafe

Okay, I'd been waiting to see when someone else had noticed, but it looks like Amber has been serving us up some very interesting parallels with David Hopkins' Jack in this comic.  Both the cute Jyrrass and cute Fnar have been assaulted.  If that's not enough, look at the art

Viz:

In this story, Jyrras has been marked on his arms.  In "Fnar Reborn", he Fnar gets the slashes on his eyes.

Poor violated pantsless guys... and shocked friends.
Rafe

Zina

bilbo-sama

'Molesternated' is now the new word of the week.  :P

Also, DMFA seems to have randomly contracted bi-polar disorder. I knew we shouldn't have let him play with that morbid Abel's Backstory. D:

Kenji

Azlan

Quote from: superluser on August 13, 2007, 04:30:56 PM
Quote from: Vidar on August 13, 2007, 03:11:28 PMIs the FBI invoved somehow?

The Fae Building for the Insane?

Judging by the way fae are, wouldn't that be filled with normal, mundane types persuing accounting, law and management duties...

Netrogo

Wow, suddenly I absolutely love that word for no reason in particular :mwaha
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Alondro

*Charline bah*  Jyrras needs to experience life more often!  Look at Charles, for example.  He's gets molesternated 20 times a day, and he's fine!

*Charles plucks the wings off flies to eat*  I can't fly away... you don't get to either... can't fly... can't get away... only one way left...  :redrum

*Charline blinks*  Uhm... getting molesternated is fun!   :analprobe

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Falcarthum

Oh my! This is a case for the "Law & Order: M.V.U (Molesternated Victims Unit"!

I'm more conviced that tha Fae Realm and the Looney Toons one are the same...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

computer nerd

Well thing could be worse for jyrras ... like ... being Stuck in a underwater city were everything is trying to kill him :kruger

Kenji

Quote from: computer nerd on August 13, 2007, 07:24:00 PM
Well thing could be worse for jyrras ... like ... being Stuck in a underwater city were everything is trying to kill him :kruger

Yeah, luckily Jyrras + Fae Realm isn't quite the same as Sonic + Aquapolis Zone.

SpottedKitty

I dunno, I'm normally slightly allergic to the chainsaw-and-sticky-tape approach to tweaking words, but in this case (and because it's Mab), it fits. Then again, there's my .sig quote...   ;)
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Brunhidden

well its mabb, she was able to think of 'friggernaffy' so what others dont you expect?

QuoteFOR PONY!
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Rafe on August 13, 2007, 05:05:35 PM
Okay, I'd been waiting to see when someone else had noticed, but it looks like Amber has been serving us up some very interesting parallels with David Hopkins' Jack in this comic.  Both the cute Jyrrass and cute Fnar have been assaulted.  If that's not enough, look at the art

Viz:

In this story, Jyrras has been marked on his arms.  In "Fnar Reborn", he Fnar gets the slashes on his eyes.

Poor violated pantsless guys... and shocked friends.

My god, you're right! And if all continues as it did in Jack, then.......... OH BOY.

bilbo-sama

Quote from: Kenji on August 13, 2007, 07:33:15 PM

Yeah, luckily Jyrras + Fae Realm isn't quite the same as Sonic + Aquapolis Zone.

Or like Jak and Daxter + Precursor City ruins.  :U

Brunhidden

Quote from: bilbo-sama on August 13, 2007, 09:32:12 PM
Quote from: Kenji on August 13, 2007, 07:33:15 PM

Or like Jak and Daxter + Precursor City ruins.  :U

how would we ever live if Jyjy were turned into a small furry...err... nevermind...

QuoteAnd so we carry on, into the face of certain death, outnumbered, and....where did everybody go?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Zedd

Oh snap its like the cogs in Jys mind are slowly breaking

Manawolf

I wanted to say this, but knew you'd people would come down on me, but dammit, she's pulling some Jack drama (and that's a good thing).