I now see... (8-8-07, #804)

Started by Manawolf, August 08, 2007, 12:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt

Ahh I can see jyrras now .. "but .. but .. spear .. chest .. pointy!"

AnizInDisguise

Oh, but we all know that Jyrras is going to believe that someone will rescue him from Albanion, and since they're in the fae realm it will happen.

Alondro

*Charline smirks*  Jyrras has survived demons, dragons, cubi, sisters, Dan being Dan, the Creature Council, and my ravenous appetite for anything small and weak... only to be taken out by a Fae for unrequieted huggles.  Oh the irony!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Alondro on August 08, 2007, 02:22:03 PM
*Charline smirks*  Jyrras has survived demons, dragons, cubi, sisters, Dan being Dan, the Creature Council, and my ravenous appetite for anything small and weak... only to be taken out by a Fae for unrequieted huggles.  Oh the irony!   >:3
Indeed, Irony is best left to the masters

Saist

Quote from: rt on August 08, 2007, 11:35:39 AM
Ahh I can see jyrras now .. "but .. but .. spear .. chest .. pointy!"

well... at least isn't "but... but... ballistics.. .chest... pointy"

Nikki

"BUT NOTHING!! ITS A LAW THAT IF A FAE WANTS A HUG, HE/SHE GETS ONE!!"

:< when i rule the world, that shall be a law for me.

*smacks caps lock*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

terrycloth

I'm just surprised Jyrrass didn't have little hearts over his head. Isn't that his normal reaction when people are mean to him? :mowcookie

Caswin

I probably would not last long in these parts.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 08, 2007, 02:27:46 PM
Quote from: Alondro on August 08, 2007, 02:22:03 PM
Indeed, Ironing is best left to the masters

No kidding.  If you're not careful, you'll put a hole right through your shirt!

Quote from: superluser on August 08, 2007, 02:45:45 AM

Yeah, I took the easy route.
(Hey--I woke up at 1AM after what was supposed to be a short nap)
*requests smiley!*

Castle Pokemetroid

Wow, nutmeg is his wife? I wouldn't expect that myself.

techmaster-glitch

superluser

Quote from: Raist on August 08, 2007, 10:26:35 PM*requests smiley!*

One smiley coming right up.

:kittyno

Actually, if you really want it to be a smiley, be my guest.  I can see about ten problems with how I did that thing, and it's not my crowning achievement.  That, and I'm not sure when this would get used.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Fuyudenki

as if the one that inspired it ever gets used, either.  It would at least be used in response.

Techmaster, I'm fairly sure he was being sarcastic, as I can't imagine anybody missing those pieces of info.

kaskar

:mowsad Well, it seems that the cuteness factor that Mab tried to instill into Jyrras at the start of this chapter, has long since evaporated. Never seems to get an even break now, or even a bit of dignity ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

techmaster-glitch

Hey, wait a sec, I just realized something. Did Jyrras ever actually get his pants back from Albanion? :erk

Aleolus

Hmm, Albanion seems just a little upset.  Though Jyrras had a perfectly good reason for not hugging her at the time!  I'm sure everything will be fine, if we all just sit down and talk this through.

kaskar

:mowmeep I wonder what Lorenda is making of this whole escapade ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...