"Dracula's" castle is up for sale.

Started by Teroniss, July 03, 2007, 09:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,,21988700-5013110,00.html

Yea, apparently, they are looking for someone to invest to make it a little more touristy and what not. Current asking price is $80 million, but it could go as high as 135 milion. Would be nice to own that castle I would think. With enough renovation, I could be quite comfortable with all the ghosts haunting that old place.

Zedd

I would fit quite nicely in there...Sides we can have partys much we want there

Angel

(First reaction) No....NO.......NONONONONONONONONONOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Second reaction) Oh....well at least it's not Vlad the Impaler's castle. That's what I'd thought at first. Don't scare me like that!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

AngelSephy

LMAO Good luck on selling that dudes! Any sane person who know's the history of Bran Castle will NOT buy it for all the tea in china.

Bran Castle and Hunedoara are the worst places to live... trust me.

mabfan55

It would be a good envestment enough. You can charge tourist groups to visit the casle and hope to make a profit that way. :mowmeep

Feroluce

yeah, I thought that as well XD but no, not Vlads Castle. still, should be interesting... makes me wish I was a multi-millionare. almost.

Teroniss

I never said Vlad's castle, I said "Dracula". Otherwise, I would have said Vlad Tepes' castle

gh0st

i'm sorry but when i gogled that castle all i got was vlad the 2nd lived there... after reading what he did i'm not surprised it's haunted