Need help with a flash game called vr defender y3k

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, June 25, 2007, 02:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

I guess this goes here. Anyways, I need help beating that sonofa on impossible.
Here's the game if anyone's wondering: http://www.armorgames.com/games/vrdefendery3k_popup.html
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

ITOS

I can't put out anything but machine guns even if I have the money. :(
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Reese Tora

ITOS: that's funny, I didn't ahve any trouble placing ice cannons once I had the cash

I've played a similar game with towers that, themselves, form the maze that your targets have to navigate, I couldn't manage to last up to the end, though, on the easiest setting

For strategy, I'd front-loading damage with multiple machine guns right off the bat to pick off the weak enemies and build up cash, and follow that up with weapons that slow or stun thier targets mixed with the slower, high damage weapons that have an area of effect.  The trick is managing to balance your development so you can take out the new threats

On the longest path, I can't even get past the seocnd/third wave of triangles, though, so don't take my advice too seriously
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

lucas marcone

made it to wave 34 with 12 seconds till next wave on easy. all i have to say is flame throwers will go far. when you get the chance place many upgrade them whenever possible.

2 machine guns will last you fro a while upgradeing when you can till you get to the second to last level of the gun. then flame throwers. place about 4 then keep upgradeing till you have enough cash for the lightning tower. lightning towers are invalueable. then light and void towers

Kitsune Ascendant

yeah, you can pretty much beat the first three with flamethrowers, ice cannons, and a few machine guns early on.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

lucas marcone

lucas marcone