Sorry But I am worried about Amber.

Started by Prof B Hunnydew, June 23, 2007, 09:38:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prof B Hunnydew

Okay, I know that Amber has been have troubles with her car, her computer, and her Passport or papers, which she may not need now, if she has her birth certificate and driver licence..   So, I don't mind no comic, but I would like to know if she is okay with a post here or on the web page.... I know I know I spoiled with DMFA.. Most other comics just go on holiday for Months with No word. 

But still this is Amber   So, does anyone know anything about what Amber is up to?

:mowsad
PBH

bill

According to llearch, Amber and DM are AFK for the weekend. If he wants to elaborate, he can do so.

Netrogo

LIES! She was abducted by the babboon hoards and you know it! :U
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sunblink

I admit that I was rather worried about Amber myself. Considering the month she's had, she certainly does deserve a break. Here's hoping she gets the rest she needs during her AFK-ness.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Tapewolf

Well, that's fine - so long as all is well.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alondro

Sho took the money and ran to Costa Rica, where they won't extradite her for her crimes against Mows the universe.  You know, for creating Mows.   :giggle 
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Swift-Skink

Ahh, well good. I was worried for a bit, but seems she's just taking some well deserved off time...

Wait... If DM is away, and assuming that Damaris is with him... Is llearch or Bill in charge?

bill

bill

Tapewolf

I'd say it's Llearch since he can probably edit Bill and the others out of the database  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aridas

she's escaping with our money. she used part of it to buy the clown car so nobody will suspect it. From that point, she'll finance her four ring circus... the fourth ring being of the drug variety :U

Then something will probably happen, like Archie and Jughead will visit and discover what's going on, and foil Amber's plans by luck, and then she'll be taken to jail on a random sentence length.

skwerly

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on June 23, 2007, 01:37:58 PM
she's escaping with our money. she used part of it to buy the clown car so nobody will suspect it. From that point, she'll finance her four ring circus... the fourth ring being of the drug variety :U

Then something will probably happen, like Archie and Jughead will visit and discover what's going on, and foil Amber's plans by luck, and then she'll be taken to jail on a random sentence length.
So, just another normal day, then.

bill

I mean, everyone knows about Amber's involvements in narcotics, just nobody talks about it.

ITOS

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 23, 2007, 12:11:49 PM
I'd say it's Llearch since he can probably edit Bill and the others out of the database  >:3

I just got the weirdest pictures in my mind of aliens coming and asking us to take them to our leader...

... and we showing them a cardboard box with monkeys in it.
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zedd

We know that Amber will be just fine...Unless..Her evil twin has supsided again  :<

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: BillBuckner on June 23, 2007, 03:49:31 PM
I mean, everyone knows about Amber's involvements in narcotics, just nobody talks about it.

What drugs? Natural sugar pixie sticks?   Ninja Turtle cookies? Swedish Fish? Coke Cola and no sleep?

Wait, I remember ...............mmmm Tea...   

PBH

Netrogo

Quote from: Zedd on June 23, 2007, 04:35:34 PM
We know that Amber will be just fine...Unless..Her evil twin has supsided again  :<

Oh noes! It could be the return of Manber!!!
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Shadrok

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on June 23, 2007, 01:37:58 PM

Hope the second circus ring is a flying one. :giggle

I'm sure Amber's ok (or at least hope so)
She's probability just waiting for June to end.

Damaris

It was actually Darkmoon and I that were away from keybord (I'm an Amber too, and my brother got married today). 

However, we've heard from Amber, she's fine, and she'll telling the whole story after the fact.  It's not an exciting story, apparently.  Expect her or guest update at the normal time for Monday.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

bill

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Damaris

Only if rabid gerbils have something to do with narcotics...

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Amber Williams

My Thursday pretty much was this:

QuoteMe:  Hokay. Time to hunker down and get comics done! *push compy power button*

*click*

Me: .... *push again*

*click*

There was some swearing involved, and calling of a friend who informed me that 90% likelyhood the power supply went out.  However it wouldn't be until Saturday that I could go out and get a replacement since -I- had no clue what to get, Mason works nights, and my friend wasn't free till Saturday.

Around the time I was seriously considering trying to hodge-podge my scanner over to Masons computer and try colouring it using GIMP (as Mason doesn't have Photoshop)...I sadly and pathetically reached my limit and ended up spending most of the weekend hiding from the world and sleeping 18 something hours.  I did make a call to Dmoon, but he and Damaris were apparently out of town.

It's been a terrible month for me...and it seems like things are just coming out of the blue to really throw me off.  However I do feel I should apologize.  I usually pride myself at being able to at least post a heads-up about whats going on but this weekend I dropped the ball.  Sorry to make anyone worry.  In the grand scheme of things I'm fine...but I wont lie.  I'm not exactly in the best of frames here.

Prof B Hunnydew

Good Grief Girl...

Calm down, we just glad your okay and not lock up at the border somewhere, with some border patrol person trying to hand you over to Homeland security....  for smuggling Mows

If you need a new computer just ask..

PBH

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Damaris on June 23, 2007, 08:24:27 PM
It was actually Darkmoon and I that were away from keybord (I'm an Amber too, and my brother got married today). 

The really silly thing is I said "Damaris and Darkmoon" on grounds of, if I say "Amber", there's more than one. And Bill may or may not be aware that Damaris is another, so...

I also mentioned that -I- was AFK all weekend. I'm actually surprised I'm back now - I've been up since 3am this morning, and done a -lot- of heavy lifting in that time. Including picking up a child and running a race (don't ask, I'll explain later...)

So I'm pretty knackered now. :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kryptic

Yay - I'm glad to hear it was just compy problems, Amber. (Even though computer issues are never fun and totally obnoxious - it's better than plenty of other things I can come up with.)

I, for one will totally be celebrating "Awesomus" instead of June next year. It'd be more fun, anyways. My month hasn't been bad - just boring.

Zedd

So you faced the dreded click click power....Kinda reminds me what happened to myself and Sabrina

rt

:< ack .. the click of .. .. silence i guess
Heres to next month filled with awsomeness .. awsomeness and cookies (or muffins) .. heck both  :3