Looking for a webcomic that I remember vaguely

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, June 15, 2007, 02:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

There's only a small bit that I remember. There are these two sisters (I think they're sisters) in the part, and one's this real quiet girl. Speaks rarely. Anyways, there's a line that really sticks out in my memory from her. Something happened to her, and what she said was
"I saw a star fall. That star was me"
It was either that or something extraordinarily similar.  Any help would be appreciated.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Feroluce

o.o its not ringing any bells here. it does sound interesting, tho. And when I googled, I got a whole bunch of references to Revelations and other Bible Dogma. GL!

superluser

Quote from: Kitsune Ascendant on June 15, 2007, 02:07:24 PM"I saw a star fall. That star was me"

I remember this quote.  Unfortunately, I don't remember what it's from, or even if it's from the same source.  Now it's going to bug me until someone figures it out.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

rabid_fox

Sounds intolerably saccharine, but good luck in your search.

Oh dear.

Netrogo

Ohhh it's the one in the place with the things next to the stuff right?

:giggle Seriously though, I know alot of webcomics but can't place this. If you can think of anything more it'd be helpful in searching
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

GabrielsThoughts

reminds me vaguely of a Gold Diggers issue I read once where  Brianna  was feeling that she was out of place. I'm not sure that one is correct either, but it might be easier to track down.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.