6-11-07 #795 "You have come across a wild slime!"

Started by Jigsaw Forte, June 11, 2007, 12:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

Quote from: kaskar on June 13, 2007, 12:02:41 AM
Quote from: Azlan on June 11, 2007, 11:10:22 PM
'Hug' is the only viable option when using Mab in this situation.
You only see what is Presumably a fur fae in the game picture with the wild slime.
The purple head look to the wild slime could be of many different creatures,
depending on which level you have got to, and the color character you picked.
( If you were playing a real game ) Azlan wears purple, and is also a fae.
( do we get Neni in ? )  What happens if you undo your headband and show your patch ?
Or even undo the patch ?  Extra power points ?

My cat cried when he read this.  Azlan does not have purple hair and he wears a patch to appear as a feather winged fox.  Even if Azlan was de-patched and fae'd, his form does not appear to have a head jewel.

:mowignore
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Netrogo

Now that Azlan himself has spoken up against Kaskar maybe Kaskar will stop referencing Azlan all over the forum.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Azlan

Quote from: Netrogo on June 13, 2007, 04:31:54 PM
Now that Azlan himself has spoken up against Kaskar maybe Kaskar will stop referencing Azlan all over the forum.

I'm sure he's a good kid, but he's really starting to grate on a large number of people.  That does not stop many, unless mods are included in that, in which case he may be doomed to an screaming, flaming end that is strangely silent and many times ambiguous.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Azlan on June 13, 2007, 04:35:43 PM
I'm sure he's a good kid, but he's really starting to grate on a large number of people.  That does not stop many, unless mods are included in that, in which case he may be doomed to an screaming, flaming end that is strangely silent and many times ambiguous.

You make a good case, good sir.

-very- tempting.... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

Alondro

Quote from: Azlan on June 13, 2007, 05:30:00 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 13, 2007, 05:19:05 PM

-very- tempting.... ;-]

Give in to to the temptation... :P

Use your aggressive feelings and your journey toward the Dark Side will be complete!  :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

superluser

Quote from: Azlan on June 13, 2007, 04:28:46 PMMy cat cried when he read this.  Azlan does not have purple hair and he wears a patch to appear as a feather winged fox.  Even if Azlan was de-patched and fae'd, his form does not appear to have a head jewel.

Might be the signature.

What exactly is with Kaskar's obsession with Azlan, anyways?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

bill

Like everything else about Kaskar, it'd be best to ignore it.

Zedd

Netrogo

Quote from: superluser on June 13, 2007, 07:03:27 PM
What exactly is with Kaskar's obsession with Azlan, anyways?

I've been kinda curious about that too. Not majorly interested but more 'kid at the zoo wondering why the monkey house is empty' level of interested.

Prof B Hunnydew

Reason Not to Hug Slime...

:mowcookie
PBH

Netrogo

Zedd

kaskar

:mowmeep    Seems like a bottle of tomatoe sauce. If you sou squeeze too hard it goes SPLAT ..... 
Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on June 13, 2007, 08:47:53 PM

Reason Not to Hug Slime...

:mowcookie
PBH

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 13, 2007, 05:19:05 PM
Quote from: Azlan on June 13, 2007, 04:35:43 PM

-very- tempting.... ;-]

:mowwink  I will do my best to keep the peace. The first step was for each person to point it out for the general group, instead of having it look as if one anti-social person tries to oust to taste ....

( Also, a Courtious hint always helps ... )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Taerkar

Quote from: Azlan on June 13, 2007, 04:28:46 PM
My cat cried when he read this.  Azlan does not have purple hair and he wears a patch to appear as a feather winged fox.  Even if Azlan was de-patched and fae'd, his form does not appear to have a head jewel.

:mowignore

We can fix that! We have the technology!

Well, okay, it's a gem and a hammer, but we think it'll work. Failing that, subliminal suggestions to Neni.

kaskar

I apologise to Azlan to the purple fae line . I was merely going along with the identification box under
what I presume is a quote or motto, " Sore wa himiitsu desu " . The character there has quite a purple tint ...

Netrogo

Quote from: kaskar on June 14, 2007, 03:07:04 AM
  :mowwink  I will do my best to keep the peace. The first step was for each person to point it out for the general group, instead of having it look as if one anti-social person tries to oust to taste ....

Well if you mean privately with PMs and such, we COULD have done that. However this is the internet, where humiliation is the sincerest form of teaching you a lesson :mwaha

Anyways in all seriousness if you're going to try straightening up then I'll refrain from poking at you at every opportunity.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Netrogo on June 14, 2007, 08:06:13 AM
Quote from: kaskar on June 14, 2007, 03:07:04 AM
Well if you mean privately with PMs and such, we COULD have done that. However this is the internet, where humiliation is the sincerest form of teaching you a lesson :mwaha

Also, the admins have tried using courteous hints. They had no apparent effect.

So we fell back on being less subtle. Sorry about that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Taerkar

Dragon Warrior was one of the first games I ever got for my NES. I've also got the I and II combo pack for the GBC.

I still occasionally hum the overland theme. hum hum hummm hummmm hummmmm hum ha humm huh humm haa hummm...

Azlan

Quote from: kaskar on June 14, 2007, 08:02:39 AM
      I apologise to Azlan to the purple fae line . I was merely going along with the identification box under
what I presume is a quote or motto, " Sore wa himiitsu desu " . The character there has quite a purple tint ...

I think we had the feeling that the sig was responsible for the purple fae thing...

Zedd

Quote from: Azlan on June 14, 2007, 02:03:47 PM

I think we had the feeling that the sig was responsible for the purple fae thing...
Dont worry...Purple has the ablity to attract the narrow minds of others  ;)

Kenji

Quote from: Zedd on June 14, 2007, 02:26:01 PM
Quote from: Azlan on June 14, 2007, 02:03:47 PM

Dont worry...Purple has the ablity to attract the narrow minds of others  ;)

As well as be damned sexy. Purple for the win.  8)

kaskar

What is wrong with royal purple, reds, gold, and all those other colors . They can look real good at times .

( Of 'course there may be those that also like the flourescent greens, fire engine reds, and other color schemes ... )

kazzellin

Yeah, but you've gotta have the right coloring to pull it off, or those colors look terrible. (Or, in the case of the one overly obese woman wearing the red jumpsuit at MOA, it can make you look like a tomato.)

Attic Rat

But... How can you tell a wild slime from a domesticated slime?

As for the eternal question of software piracy, we may meditate upon this truth: The fact that you can steal a given application easily, and do so without risk, does not make it "Free".
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

kaskar

:mowhappy
Quote from: kazzellin on June 17, 2007, 12:37:30 AM
Yeah, but you've gotta have the right coloring to pull it off, or those colors look terrible. (Or, in the case of the one overly obese woman wearing the red jumpsuit at MOA, it can make you look like a tomato.)

:mowmeep Yeh, but they a slippery litle buggers too ...    What do you think would be a good range of slime colours ?