Xze's art thread #3 [NSFW] [Updated: 10/6/07]Maybe

Started by Nikki, June 05, 2007, 12:54:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xze or Ozzie?

XZE!!
OZZIE!
Both <333

Nikki

I would like to Introduce to you guys...

[image removed]
*since i need to do this, i'm editing this.
Apparently, the lines belong to Emathyst and
the one who colored her in has made a shop on Gaia...um...can't find the shop...

My new fursona, Ozzie!!

Mind you this is just a rough idea, so her final version might look a bit different, but i am NOT going to add other species to her, she's a purebred Red Panda...might add wings tho...or make her 'cubi..you never know XD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

So cute! X3

*Changes his vote in the poll to 'Needs Moar Ozzie!'* :3

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

OH! and no, i did NOT draw her. A good friend of mine did the coloring on lineart she made ^.^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Faerie Alex

Most definitely, very cute.

If you intend on doing wings, might I suggest feather wings (as opposed to bat wings). I think the sorta softer look would look good on her.

Does this mean we should call you Ozzie now? Just thinkin'...
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Nikki

Yeah, no bat wings for her.

I'm still Xze, i just have 2 Fursonas now.

Xze= Psychotic, evil, demented, hyper, crazy side of me
Ozzie= Sweet, caring, nice, shy side of me

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 30, 2007, 09:22:25 PM
I'm still Xze, i just have 2 Fursonas now.

Xze= Psychotic, evil, demented, hyper, crazy side of me
Ozzie= Sweet, caring, nice, shy side of me

So Xze is Evil and Ozzie is good?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

techmaster-glitch

Nikki

eh...Xze's more...how can i put this...not evil...just screwy.
And Ozzie's not exactly good (she does have her faults), she's just..ok yeah she's good.

Let's just say if they both were to go to a party...Xze's be the first to get Drunk and get in a fight and Ozzie'd be standing (or sitting) somewhere trying to avoid any trouble.

Fuyudenki

awww, cutie Ozzie!

If you're trying to keep Ozzie and Xze separate like that, I would suggest leaving Ozzie as a Being, to contrast with Xze being a creature.  That, and I think she looks better as-is than she would if you slap wings on her back.

Well drawn, well colored, makes me wonder why there aren't more Red Panda fursonae.  I may have to create a Red Panda character, now!

[edit]do!  I do think she looks better as-is!  That's what I get for changing my mind halfway through a sentence...[/edit]

Zedd

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Raist on September 30, 2007, 10:57:45 PM
If you're trying to keep Ozzie and Xze separate like that, I would suggest leaving Ozzie as a Being, to contrast with Xze being a creature.  That, and I think she looks better as-is than she would if you slap wings on her back.

Signed.

Nikki

*flails* WINGIES!! >3>

i like the idea too..but...Wiiinnnnngggiiieeesss...

xHaZxMaTx

You should draw a winged and non-winged version and hold a poll. :3

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

Nikki

Sienna Maiu - M T

I vote she be a Fae. That way she can still have her soft appearance, with out giant wings, but still, you know... have wings.

I'm just sayin'...

xHaZxMaTx

Ooh, that's not a bad idea.  That's actually a fairly good idea! :)

bill

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

LionHeart

Quote from: BillBuckner on October 01, 2007, 06:23:58 AM
I vote no, because fae suck.
That Bill dislikes the idea should be a point in its favour...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

bill

Quote from: LionHeart on October 01, 2007, 09:20:33 AM
Quote from: BillBuckner on October 01, 2007, 06:23:58 AM
I vote no, because fae suck.
That Bill dislikes the idea should be a point in its favour...
You trying to give me an unwarranted personal attack?  :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Zedd

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears