Re: Adopt a Yappity

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 09, 2006, 01:42:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

aww how cute and and the one of able is priceless.
(swipes the able one for his archive)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

Aww the hungerness for their fluff  :3

Odd

e_voyager

lol good show silver. i've never seen those before and they are funny. say can you yapify forte for me?  here are four image links in case you decide to do it. 1   2   3   4
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Castle Pokemetroid

Interesting . . .
:mowhappy
Thax Silver!

I might change it a bit. Great job! The only reason I want to change it is because mostly of the sword. I'll do it myself. No need to get up for this silver!

Rowne

And now I have Dance, Magic Dance stuck in my head.  But since it's Silver, it can be forgived.  Especially since those hallucinatory yaps are highly amusing.

Castle Pokemetroid

Muhahaha! I've done it! In case you don't know, the sword is the Claimh Solais. It is the most powerfulest light and great sword in the game.

*Edit*
Darker backround.

Kenji

*snickers* Aww, the new Gabiyap is so cuuuute. :3

e_voyager

yes it is as well the 3 of it's kind and in my archive as well

Castle Pokemetroid

I got a better one.

The final sword looks better . . .

I was thinking of requesting an Alucard yap, but I'll save it for later.

Tait-Fox

Quote from: Tiger_T on September 17, 2006, 02:27:27 PM
Since it would be posted here afterwards anyway, it wouldn't make sense to PM it. :P ;)

Hey I guess your right..

Well... I'm an arctic fox, about 5'0, wear blue jean shorts and a light blue t-shirt... also a black collar around my neck... thats basically the jist of my fursona. ^-^ Silver can you make that into a yappity? ^-^

Silverfoxr

check the latest batch tait - your yap is the 1st one
most yaps wear limited clothes :)

xHaZxMaTx

Did I do something bad to not get a yap, or was my request simply overlooked?

e_voyager

give sivler a break she like the rest of us are mortal

Aridas

yeah come on... sometimes sil forgets, and sometimes sil's busy. Don't get worked up about it.

xHaZxMaTx

I was just asking, I'm not upset or anything.  Though I guess it's pretty difficult to type an understanding tone. ¬.¬

Take your time, Silver. ;)

Silverfoxr

can you repost it cause i cant remember it O_O

i do overlook requests sometimes cause i cant do all of em at once

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 12, 2006, 07:43:53 PM
Can I have a yappified version of my fursona hugging Dakata's yap pwease? :3

:)  Thankies!

e_voyager

thats so understanding silver. *hugs*

Tait-Fox

THiN

I, um... I'd like one, maybe two... I've got two fursonae -
Hyde, a pure white squirrel/rabbit crossbreed who usually wears blue robes with silver lining. The crossbreed means long, floppy bunny ears, and a poofy squirrel tail. He's got light blue eyes.
The other is THiA, an otter with ferret markings. He wears a brownish vest, and dark green pants. He has dark green eyes.
Hyde is shy and quiet, whereas THiA is a boisterous trickster.
If you feel so inclined, I'd love to get a yappity of one or the other, whichever one you please. I apologize if the description isn't detailed enough. I'd be happy to donate to you on SL!

e_voyager

let me know how things work ot silver and if you deciet to yapfin forte for me.

Silverfoxr

Silverfoxr

:mowdizzy :mowdizzy :mowdizzy :mowdizzy :mowdizzy

Nikki

*hugs silver* you are doing wonderfully ^^

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Thats a cute Llearch yap...Tapped on fur?

ITOS

This generic comment was brought to you by:

xHaZxMaTx

Dakata

...*Laughs at the box-yap* Does that thing have a mustache? XD