I think I've discovered the sorce of Matilda's worst nightmare.

Started by thegayhare, May 29, 2007, 06:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenji

Quote from: thegayhare on June 04, 2007, 09:07:55 PM
hell even I've had gender mistaken... not under the TGH name though under the name BunnyBoy

.... Que.

Netami

Obviously you need a more masculine avatar.

BTW Netami is a girl's name, I guess.

Aridas

Caswin

Quote from: Netrogo on June 04, 2007, 07:05:55 PM
Quote from: Caswin on June 04, 2007, 07:03:43 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on June 03, 2007, 09:00:16 PM
This forum needs to offend more people imo
Go away.
*starts carving a tomb stone with the words 'Here lies Caswin, she told off one of the admins'*
(Poorly) chiseled underneath: He asked for it.  :U
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Netrogo

Quote from: Caswin on June 04, 2007, 09:51:21 PM
Go away.
*starts carving a tomb stone with the words 'Here lies Caswin, she told off one of the admins'*

Written underwhich in black marker is 'Also he's not actually buried here, we sold his corpse for beer money'
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Caswin

Quote from: Netrogo on June 04, 2007, 09:53:31 PM
Go away.
Written underwhich in black marker is 'Also he's not actually buried here, we sold his corpse for beer money'
At which point a rotted hand pops out of the ground, holding a beer mug and giving a thumbs-up.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Zina

Netami

Quote from: Caswin on June 04, 2007, 09:57:34 PM
Go away.
At which point a rotted hand pops out of the ground, holding a beer mug and giving a thumbs-up.
And then a ball of fire killed everyone because they were semi-roleplaying and using horrible quote-trees to do so.

Netrogo

Quote from: Netami on June 04, 2007, 10:11:48 PM
Go away.
And then a ball of fire killed everyone because they were semi-roleplaying and using horrible quote-trees to do so.

Spoil sport :shifty

superluser

Quote from: Gareeku on June 04, 2007, 11:57:29 AM2. He was referring to the internet joke, where in soviet Russia, the object is the one carrying out the action. Example: riding a bike turns into "In soviet Russia, bike rides you".

That doesn't make any sense!  Yakov Smirnoff's ones made sense, at least.  Things like, ``In America, you find party.  In Soviet Russia, Party finds you.''

PS.  C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

thegayhare

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on June 04, 2007, 09:45:07 PM
That's just retarded. It's right in the name...

thats what I thought

but apparently thats not obvous enough for some people

Netrogo

Quote from: superluser on June 04, 2007, 10:23:42 PM
Quote from: Gareeku on June 04, 2007, 11:57:29 AM2. He was referring to the internet joke, where in soviet Russia, the object is the one carrying out the action. Example: riding a bike turns into "In soviet Russia, bike rides you".

That doesn't make any sense!  Yakov Smirnoff's ones made sense, at least.  Things like, ``In America, you find party.  In Soviet Russia, Party finds you.''

PS.  C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

After that crack about the bike and mine and Llearch's subsequent exchange about it, I for some unknown reason drew a horrible picture involving some random girl and a huffy mountain bike :erk

llearch n'n'daCorna

FWIW, Netrogo, you can always click on a person's name and have a look at their profile. It's not 100% accurate, because some people don't bother changing it, but it's a guess, and if you follow that, they can't complain, now, can they? :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Netrogo

Wow. I've looked at a whole bunch of people's profiles while I've been here already (SL habit) and yet I did NOT think of that lol. I feel dumb now :mowdizzy

rabid_fox

Massive advantage of having RL picture. I've had "Rabid_Fox" assumed female far too often to not dispel the myths with my manly presence as an avatar. Though..."Lemon_Tango_Moment" (an old, old account) was, apparently, to the public eye, not only female but begging for cybersex. Bad times, I tell you. Bad times.

Oh dear.

Netrogo

I can safely say that even without my avatar I've never been mistaken for the opposite gender.

However on Gunbound I got called every black racial line you could think of. Anyone who's ever played Gunbound knows that reasoning with GB players is like trying to perform a root canal on yourself.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: rabid_fox on June 05, 2007, 09:43:48 AM
Though..."Lemon_Tango_Moment" (an old, old account) was, apparently, to the public eye, not only female but begging for cybersex. Bad times, I tell you. Bad times.

I know someone who used to wander around collecting people who responded to him like that. And making them beg for mercy.

Evil evil evil.

rabid_fox

I was yong, naive and liked the Lemon Tango advert. I didn't expect what happened next.

Oh, the washing of innocence.

Oh dear.

llearch n'n'daCorna

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Netrogo

llearch n'n'daCorna

LionHeart

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Netrogo

Heh, one person's suffering is another's cheap entertainment.

We can fix that though. If we increase ticket prices, it won't be cheap anymore >:3

Kenji

Why aren't you talking about pancakes!? D:<
*wonders if Matilda would go into seizures if she ever saw IHOP*

Arcalane

Quote from: Netrogo on June 04, 2007, 10:15:17 PM
Quote from: Netami on June 04, 2007, 10:11:48 PM
Spoil sport :shifty

Quote ziggurat! :B

Personally I think that pancake wouldn't be able to do very much. The teeth are oversized and the mouth is far too small for it to get a proper bite out of you. Now if it had a mouth like a crocodile, then it's dangerous. Otherwise it's like one of those little yappy dogs. All bark and no bite.

EDIT: Also, surely it's the sauce of her phobia. :B

llearch n'n'daCorna

kaskar

Looks like a cross between Jaws, and ' the thing from outer space ' . Looks as if it's going to jump out of the screen and attack your throat ....   ( arggg .... ) as its bloody Jaws drool maple syrup blood
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Ralanost

Quote from: kaskar on June 06, 2007, 07:03:11 AM

Looks like a cross between Jaws, and ' the thing from outer space ' . Looks as if it's going to jump out of the screen and attack your throat ....   ( arggg .... ) as its bloody Jaws drool maple syrup blood
ZOMG, no mow?!  Who are you and how did you get Kaskar's password?! >:O

What kind of pancake do you think she fears the most?  Buttermilk or maybe blueberry?  Would she be terrified of waffles or maybe a crepe? 

I just had a sick idea.  Sneak up on her, pour maple syrup on her and call her breakfast. >:3