I think I've discovered the sorce of Matilda's worst nightmare.

Started by thegayhare, May 29, 2007, 06:01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

We learned what Matilda feared most back in 660   Now I think I've discovered exactly why

Fear there sticky evil

Netrogo

Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bill

Kenji

Wildrows

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Kenji

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Netrogo

Jim Halisstrad

Brunhidden

my guess as to why Matilda does not like pancakes- the syrup is mostly sugar, sugar ignites, Matilda is a fire creature and probably has a very high internal body temperature, thus the eating of pancakes are like unto swallowing a very delicious cherry bomb. they're evil because they taste soooo good and tempt you to have another even though you know its a gut bomb.

QuoteSlab: Jus' say "AarrghaarrghpleeassennononoUGH"
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kogitsune

That makes a lot of sense..................................
The other one sounds cooler, is all....................

Either way, thank you all for posting this! I am now no longer wondering about that!

But I will have nightmares. *shiver* can't sleep, pancakes will get me. Can't sleep, pancakes will get me...

thegayhare

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on May 29, 2007, 11:19:15 PM
my guess as to why Matilda does not like pancakes- the syrup is mostly sugar, sugar ignites, Matilda is a fire creature and probably has a very high internal body temperature, thus the eating of pancakes are like unto swallowing a very delicious cherry bomb. they're evil because they taste soooo good and tempt you to have another even though you know its a gut bomb.

nah that can't be it since fron her cast page we know "Matilda can eat normal food, but her kind prefers things with high combustion rates."

*goes off to make dwarf style pancakes*

Brunhidden

maybe she dislikes food with unusual combustion rates- instead of a nice clean flame belch she gets a nasty snort through her sensitive nose...or perhaps even delayed reaction combustions that only happen once they've passed her middle legs but before reaching the hind legs.

QuoteAll dwarfs have beards and wear up to twelve layers of clothing. Gender is more or less optional.

RJ

Jim Halisstrad

Netrogo

kaskar

:mowninja
Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on May 29, 2007, 11:19:15 PM
QuoteSlab: Jus' say "AarrghaarrghpleeassennononoUGH"
:mowmeep So you think she may suffer heartburn ? Also, did we see a relative to that pancake at the diner in " Spaceballs" ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Stig Hemmer

Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Zedd

DEAR LORD!! *moncole falls off* Sorry late to the party chaps!

Alan Garou

Quote from: Stig Hemmer on May 30, 2007, 08:23:07 AM
Quote from: RJ on May 30, 2007, 12:13:40 AM
Pancakes that can take a bite out of you... :<

Must be russian. :ipod
Nah, looks more like something from Worth1000istan.

Gareeku

Brunhidden

well, this is why i don't use a butter knife, i use an axe because my casserole is often a bit rude. my wife uses a sword, because her bacon is resentfull.

QuoteI feel about airplanes the way I feel about diets. It seems to me they are wonderful things for other people to go on.

Aisha deCabre

:blink  ...That makes me want to convert to waffles...    :shifty
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Angel

It's hi-scary-ous! I'm laughing and I'm running for my life!  :O
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Metal Juggernaut

It can bite back?! HAHAHAA finally a challenge worthy of my greatness!!* bites ebil pancake*

Rambon

bill