5/23/07 #789 It's a boomstick. o:

Started by Kenji, May 22, 2007, 10:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaskar

:mowmeep       Never hug Nutmeg when she's spiked. In the start here, Nutmeg is getting down to Jy's level, and wants to hug Jyrras, when a spear shoots out, just missing J. He looks terrorfied, but now is coming to his senses, as he runs off in a cloud of dust. Maybe this is a plot to make sure that Nutmeg doesn't get a following among Mab's friends at Lost Lake.

( P.S. Would Nutmeg have a 'to do' list on hugging like Mab ? )

:mowmeep ( everyone who comes into these message rooms should have the right of free speech. That way, one and  all can jeer at them, and point out how far they got it wrong. Everyone is an idiot sometime ... )

( Nutmeg seems to reinforced Jyrra's fear of the mindless hugging of him by some females ( cute ) . How does this now affect the situation between Jyrras and Lorenda , and what will happen when the gang at Lost Lake find out what is happening ? )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

xHaZxMaTx

Ha, at first I though the spear went through Jy! :P

Swift-Skink

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on May 23, 2007, 12:20:55 AM
Quote from: Ellyriun on May 23, 2007, 12:13:37 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on May 22, 2007, 11:13:55 PM
Quote from: Rafe on May 22, 2007, 11:08:42 PM
Someone please help us with that.

I'm still stunned no one made a pun about how Nutmeg is married to Albanion.  I mean, from what I understand of the fandom, there is only one reason people have a horse avatar. :B

:erk

Well thanks Amber. Now this fandom makes me feel dirty...

Oddly, I'm ok with that...

... You've never been to Fur Affinity, have you?

Yeah, I have, though that seems fairly common in almost every picture there. You people have no sense of proportion.  :mowtongue

And there are no furry cons in New Zealand. We really only have one con here actully, which is just a pop culture expo, and I've never seen any furs there. I was hoping to get to AC in a couple of years, though.

And yeah, I though the spear went through Jy too.

Brunhidden

oddly enough a horse is one of the few furry templates i seem to have few problems with and was suggested to me once by someone who pictured me as such. however mental imagery of the 'reason' for being a horse disturbs me because its in my brain at the same time as memories of my 2 year old sitting on my shoulders steering me side to side and going 'giddiyaup'

those should not be thought about at the same time...

QuoteMy happy place is gone, you killed it.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Swift-Skink

I was drawn towards the horse, mainly because it was my chinese sign, and enough reading on that subject will make you think that it's right, espiecilly when your friends are telling you it's right :P .That and I liked the horse. I also used to ride horses, and I had a horse mad neighbour(And mother) for years.

I am a show-off though  ;)

Hawk

I'm really starting to grow fond of little miss Nutmeg there. :)  Cute yet stark raving mad (in a cute way) isn't all that uncommon, but thus far, she's pulling it off better than most.

Brunhidden

Chinese zodiac i am a rat, western star signs i am cancer, the crab.

yeah, rat-crab.... thats gotta be better then a horse...

QuoteIf it can be dreamed, it can be done.

Light Wolf

Why o why can't the women in real life has such powerful breasts too?  :3

Fex

yaaay who want a pointy hug  :3 :hug and if they had they would break your neck as you put your head between them

thoug it would be funny if a female assassin would kill her target that way POINTY HUGS wootness

Light Wolf

Quote from: Fex on May 23, 2007, 12:51:48 AM
yaaay who want a pointy hug  :3 :hug and if they had they would break your neck as you put your head between them

thoug it would be funny if a female assassin would kill her target that way POINTY HUGS wootness
But what a way to go!  :P

thegayhare

Quote from: Light Wolf on May 23, 2007, 12:58:05 AM
Quote from: Fex on May 23, 2007, 12:51:48 AM
yaaay who want a pointy hug  :3 :hug and if they had they would break your neck as you put your head between them

But what a way to go!  :P

Actualy I read a horror story about something like that.  Clive barker's books of blood I think.  The woman wasn't an assassin though.. it was rather grusume

Brunhidden

anyone else here remember the 'Madonna bra'? fairly lethal. but the issue is that this chick can make a constipated face and break something strong enough to pierce flesh and bone. boobs like that are dangerous... i believe about half of you would have heard me say my wife once broke a chainmaile bra, but i feel like it has to be said.

boobies are dangerous, they need warning signs on those things.

QuoteIts all fun and games until someone looses an eye

Grenn

Quote from: Xeksue on May 22, 2007, 11:53:16 PM
Hmm, my depth perception and the tiny white *whoosh* lines tell me otherwise. Still though it would be pretty funny.

Ah yes, mine was fooling me. The shard ends at his sleeve in front of his arm, and the other shard with the spear tip ends right at the end of his backpack. Looked like it was passing through him.

Now mine is happy again and sees it flying "harmlessly...." by :D

Fuyudenki

:deadhorse Well, Nutmeg's officially insane.  Makes me wonder what the real Albanion acts like.

Having seen Mab, who takes things way too literally, Azlan, who seems to enjoy scarring cranial eyes, and Nutmeg, who's like a bundle of ADHD hopped up on crack, it seems the Fae race aren't the ones to hang out with to retain your sanity.

I'm still stunned no one made a pun about how Nutmeg is married to Albanion.  I mean, from what I understand of the fandom, there is only one reason people have a horse avatar. :B

Honestly, I never made the connection.

[edit]HAH!  My minus ratings are going up.  I'm apparently doing something to offend somebody, but I can't figure out what or whom.

Would it be possible to put a page in the profile area where you can review who has given you ratings, and on what posts?

Aridas

Quote from: Light Wolf on May 23, 2007, 12:50:24 AM
I was under the impression something entirely different was going on.

Light Wolf

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on May 23, 2007, 01:35:02 AM
anyone else here remember the 'Madonna bra'? fairly lethal. but the issue is that this chick can make a constipated face and break something strong enough to pierce flesh and bone. boobs like that are dangerous... i believe about half of you would have heard me say my wife once broke a chainmaile bra, but i feel like it has to be said.

boobies are dangerous, they need warning signs on those things.

QuoteIts all fun and games until someone looses an eye
I'm part of the half that hasn't heard about it, been too unactive on the DMFA forums,  :<

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on May 23, 2007, 02:21:49 AM
Quote from: Light Wolf on May 23, 2007, 12:50:24 AM
I was under the impression something entirely different was going on.

Well, the topic started as saying fun things about the newest comic, but at some point the topic changed to Nutmeg's breasts. I think, or maybe it's just the lack of sleep and exams catching up.

rabid_fox

Man, oh, man. It's grey outside, it's Wednesday morning, I didn't sleep well last night and our road has been dug up, making me wonder if I can get my car out to get to work. The road was dug up because a water pipe burst which means that I haven't had anything to drink in about twelve hours. I'm thirsty, grumpy and sleepy and many other of the seven dwaves to boot but that comic still make me laugh, just for the sheer range of expression that Nutmeg cycled through. Especially in the last two panels.

Oh dear.

Madmann135

as strange as this may sound I find it more intresting that jyrras's glasses keep dissapearing in almost every other pannel for the last 2 updates or so.

I think Mab's hugs are more apealing because she cuddle hugs which are always more apealing especally coming from such a lovely and cute lady.

Lets not forget that Mab has lots of experience with huggings and therefore probably knows the best hug for the situation.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Illusionist

This comic was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time.

Zedd

King Of Hearts

They like to be ridden?

Kajet

I have a feeling that Nutmeg likes to talk about herself in the third person.

Also is insanity written in fae's genetic code or something? Not to bash them or anything, they just seem to have more fun.

Aridas

They live (just about) forever, I think that's enough to make you go insane.

kaskar

:mowmeep   Nutmeg has big round fluffy ears, and a similar size to Jyrras ... What species of insane fae is she ? Is she a purple Kangaroo rat fae type. Can anyone here place the species of this insane fae ?
( Then again , Mabs actions may have been a stab to getting the heart of the problem here ... )
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Swift-Skink

I doubt living forever would drive them insane. Being able to end it at any time with... However they do it, they would probably retain what (little) sanity they had in the first place.

I know I wouldn't mind living like that :3

Aridas

Zedd

Well least timelords come with 9 lives and not infinite...Unlike *glare* The Master

Ralanost

Amber, you make me love Nutmeg more and more.  She is just too damn cute!  If she was a plushie I would buy her.  And generally I am a tight fisted bastard when it comes to money. :P

I also hate Jy right now.  He made Nutmeg sad.   >:O

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Fuyudenki on May 23, 2007, 02:00:11 AM
[edit]HAH!  My minus ratings are going up.  I'm apparently doing something to offend somebody, but I can't figure out what or whom.

Would it be possible to put a page in the profile area where you can review who has given you ratings, and on what posts?

Only if you write the plugin for SMF.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

WhiteFire

While it's a common joke about equine characters in fandom, it's really not the only reason people play them. Trust me, they can stick a big one on just about anything they want if that's their thing. Such is the joy/horror of fantasy.

There are just lots of unicorn fans, My Little Pony fans, etc. etc.