Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 4)

Started by vulpesweasel, August 31, 2006, 04:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

EV's mean, I was going to make a post stating that I had made a new page.  And I would have been right! :(

e_voyager

poor ×HaZ×MaT×

i didn't mean to take the new  page form him but i do't really pay atten to things like that. I JUST LOVE TO TALK
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager has been pipped by Xze-Xze in terms of speed of posting :)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gullible

llearch n'n'daCorna

Not anymore, the monkey ate them all. Poor Gullible misses out on banananananananananas (I can never figure out how to stop spelling that one :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna does not know that my top posting speed is 5 seconds

Leafar

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

The sheer amount of things in Xze's sig scares me.

Nikki

Bill has said the wrong thing...

i could put more  >:3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Xze underestimates the sig character limiter.

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is out to prov herself again Onbu

topher chee

E will hopefully join me in watching xze kick some ARS!

Nikki

e_voyager

chee will hopefully join me in wather xze-xze anthrepoise naruto charcters.

Xze-Xze ninja-ed me again

topher chee

Xze thinks my Avvy is cute!  :mowmeep :mowhappy
E ninjaed me

xHaZxMaTx

Topher Chee's username reminds me of two food items:
1. Tofu
2. Cheese Fondu

Go fig... :rolleyes

Xze's not grounded anymore.. unless I missed something. :|

I'm beginning to think more and more that EV has no life outside of this thread. :U  Seriously, he responded within like 5 seconds of when Xze posted.

Topher Chee's username reminds me of two food items:
1. Tofu
2. Cheese Fondu

Go fig... :rolleyes

Nikki

e_voyager

Nikki

topher chee

E makes it difficult for me to post about him

xze is one of many who ninja me

e_voyager

chee will hopefully join me in wather xze-xze anthrepoise naruto charcters.

topher chee

E wants me to join him....so i agree^^

Nikki

:tired all of a sudden i feel dead...

*goes off topic*

topher chee

e_voyager

chee do not under stand that Xze-Xze needs some time. (i did when it took her over a minute to post.

topher chee

E must teach me the ways of the smart side

Nikki

Topher is a good friend...as is everyone else on the forum..